MALE Poolees! POST YOUR SHIP DATES HERE..Do NOT start a new thread! - Page 111
Create Post
Page 111 of 252 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 3766
    Quote Originally Posted by topless617 View Post
    So I found out today I am on high risk alert.... apparently 60 crunches isn't good enough for my RS... wtf.. hopefully my date doesn't get changed.. ugh!
    Well theoretically you should be fine since 60 is somewhat above the minimum. your recruiter probably doesnt want you going to boot camp barely scrapping by. marines are expected to go above and beyond in all that they do.
    as i stated earlier many poolee's ship dates are getting changed so maybe that's what they meant when they put you on high alert.

Thank you guys! Leave tomorrow at noon!!

Consider that your first IST at boot camp will take place after probably more than twenty four hours of recieving. Ask yourself if you can pass the IST without a day or two of sleep, and go from there.

And good luck Arlingtonwrestl!! Make us proud.

Its not my recruiter, its the Sgt Major who is in charge of all of the recruiters in the area that did it. the paper said if I dont get it a first time, my date changes, and a second, I get discharged.
    so if I dont get above 60 on thursday when I do my final IST.. are they like allowed to not let me go? I think thats messed up, bc im above the IST standards for the Marine Corps already.

Quote Originally Posted by topless617 View Post
    Its not my recruiter, its the Sgt Major who is in charge of all of the recruiters in the area that did it. the paper said if I dont get it a first time, my date changes, and a second, I get discharged.
    so if I dont get above 60 on thursday when I do my final IST.. are they like allowed to not let me go? I think thats messed up, bc im above the IST standards for the Marine Corps already.
    No matter what the circumstance, for that final IST just go all out man. Eat all the right foods this week, drink plenty of water Tuesday and Wednesday, give all you possibly can on that IST and you will find yourself with the highest IST score your body can possibly produce at this time.

And if you have done your best and there is still something wrong, keep in mind that it's the Marine Corps. Everything is always subject to change at any time. You can always make it work somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by ADRobold View Post
    Consider that your first IST at boot camp will take place after probably more than twenty four hours of recieving. Ask yourself if you can pass the IST without a day or two of sleep, and go from there.

And good luck Arlingtonwrestl!! Make us proud.
    The first IST doesnt happen until friday or saturday of your recieving week btw.. And thank you

Its on black friday

My ship date just got changed from 20101122 to 20101129 which isn't a big deal as its only one week. Apparently no one is shipping to PI the week of the 22. I still dont understand why almost everyone's date gets changed within a month or so of them shipping out.

Quote Originally Posted by RSSpooleeBPT View Post
    My ship date just got changed from 20101122 to 20101129 which isn't a big deal as its only one week. Apparently no one is shipping to PI the week of the 22. I still dont understand why almost everyone's date gets changed within a month or so of them shipping out.
    I really hope mine doesn't get changed. Unless it's for the same date as you. That would only be 2 more weeks of waiting, and I have a friend that ships that day as well. So far I haven't found any females shipping the same day as me.

Quote Originally Posted by RSSpooleeBPT View Post
    Yeah that happened to me too. The reasoning my recruiter gave me was because when I enlisted, they didnt know the EXACT day that I would ship, so they just gave me a day that would be around the time that I was to leave. If its only like a week, thats probably what happened to you

MCRDSD

Intel

Quote Originally Posted by noviatt View Post
    I really hope mine doesn't get changed. Unless it's for the same date as you. That would only be 2 more weeks of waiting, and I have a friend that ships that day as well. So far I haven't found any females shipping the same day as me.
    They'll start popping up like flies when it gets within about 3 weeks or so of your ship date. Don't worry, you'll find some pals. In fact, I think one of the females from an RSS (Wasilla) near me is shipping out November 18th too. Look out for Recruit Gonzalez.

@topless: Don't let this IST psych you out, you got this. 60 crunches ain't nothin' to you, sister!

Quote Originally Posted by Rough Hands View Post
    They'll start popping up like flies when it gets within about 3 weeks or so of your ship date. Don't worry, you'll find some pals. In fact, I think one of the females from an RSS (Wasilla) near me is shipping out November 18th too. Look out for Recruit Gonzalez.

Ha! That's pretty sweet. Wasilla would be my RSS if I had gone back to Alaska. But November 18th? That's a Thursday..did you mean 15th? :P

Quote Originally Posted by noviatt View Post
    Ha! That's pretty sweet. Wasilla would be my RSS if I had gone back to Alaska. But November 18th? That's a Thursday..did you mean 15th? :P
    Lol. Yes, actually, that is what I meant. I was thinking of October 18th, which is next week. Wow. But yes, there should be a female shipping from RSS Wasilla on that date, if I'm not mistaken. Small world; us Alaska folk just show up everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Rough Hands View Post
    Lol. Yes, actually, that is what I meant. I was thinking of October 18th, which is next week. Wow. But yes, there should be a female shipping from RSS Wasilla on that date, if I'm not mistaken. Small world; us Alaska folk just show up everywhere.
    Damn right we do! And tend to stick together when we find each other...at least from my experience. Lol. I'll definitely keep an eye out for her then.

Thread Information