MALE Poolees! POST YOUR SHIP DATES HERE..Do NOT start a new thread! - Page 111
Create Post
Page 111 of 246 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 3684

MCRDSD

Intel

Quote Originally Posted by noviatt View Post
    I really hope mine doesn't get changed. Unless it's for the same date as you. That would only be 2 more weeks of waiting, and I have a friend that ships that day as well. So far I haven't found any females shipping the same day as me.
    They'll start popping up like flies when it gets within about 3 weeks or so of your ship date. Don't worry, you'll find some pals. In fact, I think one of the females from an RSS (Wasilla) near me is shipping out November 18th too. Look out for Recruit Gonzalez.

@topless: Don't let this IST psych you out, you got this. 60 crunches ain't nothin' to you, sister!

Quote Originally Posted by Rough Hands View Post
    They'll start popping up like flies when it gets within about 3 weeks or so of your ship date. Don't worry, you'll find some pals. In fact, I think one of the females from an RSS (Wasilla) near me is shipping out November 18th too. Look out for Recruit Gonzalez.

Ha! That's pretty sweet. Wasilla would be my RSS if I had gone back to Alaska. But November 18th? That's a Thursday..did you mean 15th? :P

Quote Originally Posted by noviatt View Post
    Ha! That's pretty sweet. Wasilla would be my RSS if I had gone back to Alaska. But November 18th? That's a Thursday..did you mean 15th? :P
    Lol. Yes, actually, that is what I meant. I was thinking of October 18th, which is next week. Wow. But yes, there should be a female shipping from RSS Wasilla on that date, if I'm not mistaken. Small world; us Alaska folk just show up everywhere.

Lol. Yes, actually, that is what I meant. I was thinking of October 18th, which is next week. Wow. But yes, there should be a female shipping from RSS Wasilla on that date, if I'm not mistaken. Small world; us Alaska folk just show up everywhere.
    Damn right we do! And tend to stick together when we find each other...at least from my experience. Lol. I'll definitely keep an eye out for her then.

Quote Originally Posted by dorito777 View Post

MCRDSD

Intel
    See yea there perhaps

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Yesterday I had a poolee meeting and was finally able to sign off on my mos. I have a UW Security Force contract. Hopefully, my recruiter will pull through with moving my ship date forward to 20101213! I just thought I'd give a little update.

Btw, GOOD LUCK!! to all of the poolees shipping out soon as there are many of you all!

Leaving in a little less than 24 hours. Pumped up, but it sucks to have to say good bye to my family.

Quote Originally Posted by wilsontc11 View Post
    Leaving in a little less than 24 hours. Pumped up, but it sucks to have to say good bye to my family.
    Damn, good luck. Wish I was going with you guys tomorrow.

The Marine Corps ain't goin anywhere. We'll all make it to boot in due time. Just keep your mind focused on your goal; that title, and that Eagle, Globe and Anchor.

Thanks, and don't worry. Your time will come! Maybe we'll see each other on the rifle range or something

whatever any of you are planning on doing for Halloween, I assure you mine will be much more exciting. I'll be at the hotel jumping up and down on the bed like a little kid waiting for santa on Christmas Eve!

Quote Originally Posted by NGEdwards88 View Post
    whatever any of you are planning on doing for Halloween, I assure you mine will be much more exciting. I'll be at the hotel jumping up and down on the bed like a little kid waiting for santa on Christmas Eve!
    I feel great now, thanks for brightening my day. Your enthusiasm makes my ship date seem ever closer >_>

MCRD San Diego
    58** Military Police and Corrections

Thread Information