MALE Poolees! POST YOUR SHIP DATES HERE..Do NOT start a new thread! - Page 123
Create Post
Page 123 of 251 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 3765
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Mine changed from 20110723 to 20110214 but I asked them to do it so I could make my graduation as a Marine.

Moving a shipdate up is ALOT easier than pushing it back.
    how the F did you get it up that far I would do almost anything to get mine moved up I am already at what they wanted me to be at physicly before I left and I did that in two months but they are making me wait 6 more

Credits
    Savings
    I ship out to Parris Island 20110307 .....anyone else on here have that date?

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by RBrouse View Post
    how the F did you get it up that far I would do almost anything to get mine moved up I am already at what they wanted me to be at physicly before I left and I did that in two months but they are making me wait 6 more
    Dude, I feel for you. I would move it up to tomorrow if I could but I have to get my diploma obviously. Female recruit shipdates are probably a little different since there are so much less of us and so many males lined up.

That and I have a great recruiter.

Anyway, good luck~
    - Poolee Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by ALF 87 View Post
    I ship out to Parris Island 20110307 .....anyone else on here have that date?
    i ship out that date =)

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Shipping 20110719 for Security Forces (PRP)

Dam some people are shipping out here next summer? Not only is that a long wait i would hate to leave to PI in June. PT'ing in 110 degree weather everyday must be a killer!

I've only seen a few ship out this summer mainly high schoolers

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodes43 View Post
    So I got the news today my ship date got changed from 20101129 to 20101213... Only two weeks difference but it stll feels like forever. Oh well, two more weeks to prepare!
    Mines got moved to December too

Do you think the dates will get moved again? I'm really disappointed but staying motivated.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodes43 View Post
    So I got the news today my ship date got changed from 20101129 to 20101213... Only two weeks difference but it stll feels like forever. Oh well, two more weeks to prepare!
    See you there Girl!!

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Bad news: I was playing ball last night and rolled my right (dominant) ankle pretty bad. I'm just asking if anyone has any suggestions to " quick fix" it, please share..
    Thanks alot beforehand!

Quote Originally Posted by BGregory View Post
    Bad news: I was playing ball last night and rolled my right (dominant) ankle pretty bad. I'm just asking if anyone has any suggestions to " quick fix" it, please share..
    Thanks alot beforehand!
    ice and rest pretty much the whole weekend and then try light pressure monday

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Leaving Monday for PI. Wish me luck

Can we keep this to shipdates. If you have a problem with your ankle or wanna know how to do your hair, make a damn new thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hummel View Post
    Can we keep this to shipdates. If you have a problem with your ankle or wanna know how to do your hair, make a damn new thread.
    Hey its all good, if they guy wanted a quick response that wont take up more then 2-4 posts on this page i dont mind. Were all here to help each other.

But to stay on topic. I leave for PI 04252011

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeloon200 View Post
    Hey its all good, if they guy wanted a quick response that wont take up more then 2-4 posts on this page i dont mind. Were all here to help each other.

But to stay on topic. I leave for PI 04252011
    agreed idk why people got to get rude on here theses people are soon be your brother and sisters wish people give more respect.

Thread Information