MALE Poolees! POST YOUR SHIP DATES HERE..Do NOT start a new thread! - Page 121
Create Post
Page 121 of 246 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 3685
    i am honestly not nervous just expect the worse and hope for the best =)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post
    Right now its 20110718 but it might change.
    See you there

Quote Originally Posted by dcole98 View Post
    righht here.. MCRDPI 9 days
    Nice. I'll be seeing you there man. You'll probably arrive at PI in the morning monday though. We Atlanta guys arrive around 6-7pm.

Quote Originally Posted by luis2787 View Post
    i am honestly not nervous just expect the worse and hope for the best =)

I"m not going to lie..I"m pretty nervous about it. But they're motivational nerves! lol.

I can't seem to get nervous. Just excited as hell!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodes43 View Post
    I"m not going to lie..I"m pretty nervous about it. But they're motivational nerves! lol.
    well good luck never give up

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Have you all started having the "boot camp dreams" yet? I'm at about a month away and they have already started

Quote Originally Posted by BGregory View Post
    Have you all started having the "boot camp dreams" yet? I'm at about a month away and they have already started
    i just hope my DIs are like Gunny Sgt Hartmen lol

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by luis2787 View Post
    i just hope my DIs are like Gunny Sgt Hartmen lol
    Bro, eventhough Gunny Ermey is the man, I'd honestly like to have SSGT Micheal Nichols as my SDI! Can you say VERY MOTIVATING!?

Bro, eventhough Gunny Ermey is the man, I'd honestly like to have SSGT Micheal Nichols as my SDI! Can you say VERY MOTIVATING!?
    true true lol aslong as i dont have ex army switching over to the marines ill be happy lol

That is hilarious. I havent yet and I have some pretty crazy dreams. Lucky you, I want one now.

Someone asked about my MOS; it is logistics... I think. Im going reserves and the contract and job I signed when I was up at MEPS was not the one they got at my station. No matter what I am happy to be going.

Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaMorris View Post
    Someone asked about my MOS; it is logistics... I think. Im going reserves and the contract and job I signed when I was up at MEPS was not the one they got at my station. No matter what I am happy to be going.
    good good stay motivated

i have had one so far, and i am five months away...and it involved a can of soup lol.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I had one about a week ago where I was told to salute a tree with squirrels in it all night on a "firewatch". ^^

Thread Information