MALE Poolees! POST YOUR SHIP DATES HERE..Do NOT start a new thread! - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 252 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 3766
  1. #61

    .

    Quote Originally Posted by Dist Expert 26 View Post
    MOS 0311
    03xx


  2. #62
    20091013
    RSS Springfield

    Still haven't gotten my MOS in contract yet ??!! My Recruiter said the jobs for my ship date haven't been opened yet ??


  3. #63
    my ship date got moved back a bit to 20100621 my mos is 18xx(tank or aav crewman)



  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by futuremarine19 View Post
    20090831
    MCRDPI
    0621
    HAD TO CORRECT MYSELF.


  5. #65
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Scarsdale
    Posts
    452
    Credits
    10,023
    Savings
    0
    How come everyone shipping in August seems to be the 17th or the 31st but not the 24th? I think HQMC might secretly be shipping me elsewhere...

    EDIT:
    Parris Island 20090824
    Rolltide is going with me! Holy cow I thought I was all alone.

    DOE - 20081206
    MCRDPI - 20090824
    (AG) Enlisted Aircrew
    RSS Westchester, NY
    RS Albany, NY

    Last edited by Books; 07-21-09 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Quote

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Books View Post
    How come everyone shipping in August seems to be the 17th or the 31st but not the 24th? I think HQMC might secretly be shipping me elsewhere...

    DOE - 20081206
    MCRDPI - 20090824
    (AG) Enlisted Aircrew
    RSS Westchester, NY
    RS Albany, NY
    What you didn't hear about the new bootcamp for all the "special" recruits. The first week is 20090824. Hehe


  7. #67
    Mcrdsd 20100503


  8. #68
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Scarsdale
    Posts
    452
    Credits
    10,023
    Savings
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Poolee Martin1 View Post
    What you didn't hear about the new bootcamp for all the "special" recruits. The first week is 20090824. Hehe
    Being special is rarely a good thing. Being "special" is never a good thing. Looks like I'm in for it.


  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by lax379 View Post
    my ship date got moved back a bit to 20100621 my mos is 18xx(tank or aav crewman)
    where at? MCRDSD or PI??


  10. #70
    SkMike
    Guest Free Member
    Parris Island.
    20100111


  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Poolee Martin1 View Post
    03xx
    Oh. My recruiter told me thats what I had. Or I interpreted what he said wrong.


  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by MarinesFTW View Post
    where at? MCRDSD or PI??
    San diego so if our date stays the same looks like well go together whats your mos ?


  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Dist Expert 26 View Post
    Oh. My recruiter told me thats what I had. Or I interpreted what he said wrong.
    Well you need to make sure because I haven't ever heard of anyone having a specific job locked down. But if you were mistaken then you will be 03xx until SOI or sometime towards the end of boot then they will give you a specific job.


  14. #74
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hacienda Heights
    Posts
    84
    Credits
    37,854
    Savings
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MattSexton View Post
    20091013
    RSS Springfield

    Still haven't gotten my MOS in contract yet ??!! My Recruiter said the jobs for my ship date haven't been opened yet ??
    I'm shipping the same day. I haven't received my MOS either. Supposedly, they come out next month. I could be mistaken, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Poolee Martin1 View Post
    Well you need to make sure because I haven't ever heard of anyone having a specific job locked down. But if you were mistaken then you will be 03xx until SOI or sometime towards the end of boot then they will give you a specific job.
    To the best of my knowledge, that is true for Active Duty. Reservists pick they're specific job. Once again, I could be mistaken, though.


  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanRyan32 View Post

    To the best of my knowledge, that is true for Active Duty. Reservists pick they're specific job. Once again, I could be mistaken, though.
    You are correct about reservists, but I'm not sure about when Active Duty 03xx get their specific MOS. I would think it would be at the end boot camp though.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not Create Posts
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts