Motivating video - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanWarrior View Post

Listen to that soldier talk sh&*. And check out that wierd bicep...
    Haha, classic. Speak softly and carry a big stick.

Some more moto for us infantry guys.

Aren't you glad your not joining the Army............

Quote Originally Posted by chadhertz View Post

Ya I remember watching this once, can you say PATHETIC.

The new, softer Army basic training is sickening. I'm past the rivalry between the Marine Corps and the Army. It's now a matter of national security, winning battles, and keeping your brothers alive. Like the veteran said, if you question orders or do not have the strict attention to detail and teamwork that is built through the roughness of boot camp and/or basic training.. then it will get people killed. The competition between branches is all good and fun.. but now it's just a sickening matter of lowering our standard of soldier defending this nation. It's not fair to the men and women who rely on that character building to survive and keep their brother alive as well.

Sickening is right. Can't find the words..

Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    The new, softer Army basic training is sickening. I'm past the rivalry between the Marine Corps and the Army. It's now a matter of national security, winning battles, and keeping your brothers alive. Like the veteran said, if you question orders or do not have the strict attention to detail and teamwork that is built through the roughness of boot camp and/or basic training.. then it will get people killed. The competition between branches is all good and fun.. but now it's just a sickening matter of lowering our standard of soldier defending this nation. It's not fair to the men and women who rely on that character building to survive and keep their brother alive as well.

Sickening is right. Can't find the words..
    AGREED

Poolee/DEP Free Member Hartford's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by chadhertz View Post

Why is she wearing the old woodland camo uniform and not ACU?

Quote Originally Posted by Hartford View Post
    Why is she wearing the old woodland camo uniform and not ACU?
    She!?!?!?!

Credits
    Savings
    Isn't that a female at :50-1:00? I believe she just has shorter hair.

I dont know I think it could go either way, lol.

I don't think I want to know what he-she-it is.

Credits
    Savings
    Not exactly motivating but definitely funny.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mo...es-in-berkeley

One of Jon Stewart's "reporters" goes undercover into CodePink who was trying to shut down a Marine Corps Officer Selection Office in Berkeley, California.

Hippies...

Man, they're manner in which they conduct themselves just overshadows their message. The village idiots, they've just grown in numbers is all. Pathetic.

"We need to fight for our rights of freedom.."

Response: "Wouldn't it be wonderful if there was such an organization?"

LOL. Good stuff. They contradict themselves so much with their fantasy-driven future dreams. Who doesn't want peace? Freedom and liberty come with a price. These wacko's just entertain me.

They just have nothing better to do on there free time. Marines risk and sacrifice their lives and this is how they are treated. Makes you wonder.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    Man, they're manner in which they conduct themselves just overshadows their message. The village idiots, they've just grown in numbers is all. Pathetic.

"We need to fight for our rights of freedom.."

Response: "Wouldn't it be wonderful if there was such an organization?"

LOL. Good stuff. They contradict themselves so much with their fantasy-driven future dreams. Who doesn't want peace? Freedom and liberty come with a price. These wacko's just entertain me.
    lmfao that had me cracking up. I find it absolutely hysterical when people contradict themselves the way they do.

"We all have rights to free speech"

"The Marines don't deserve that right"

As JWG said, of course world peace is the ideal dream; But, anyone who actually believes thats possible... has taken one too many hits off the pipe. As long as this world has things people disagree on, whether it be religion, politics or what have you, and as long as this world has crazy people, world peace will never happen. Thus, as I always say; World peace is an oxymoron. The best thing we can do is fight to not only defend our right to freedom, but for other countries to gain that right as well.

If its everyones right to free speech code pink, why then do you disagree with our armed forces bringing that to the Afghan and Iraqi people? You think we can just magically poof them freedom? Hilarious.

Thread Information