Corpsman Up!!! - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Corpsman Up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coryjbrown1 View Post
    If your a corpsman when u come home could u get a job as a paramedic or do u have to start over?
    Absolutely-take that course-but understand-In New York-in the Chief news -paper -they list EMT's starting at $21000.00 dollars-What an insult.An EMT should be making 150.000 dollars to scrape-the remains of humans-off the road with a spachula-You can do better-Get your ass in school and learn something good.HM1 DanM-how are you?

Be a Doctor-hey now they have Bio-Med Programs-in colleges-that take about five years -plus two years-and you can give others orders-instead of taking orders.Now that would be most-profitable-and safer for you.............bye for now.....Corpsman Brothers.

One more thing-if your an EMT/Para-Medic-you have to carry these fat-overstuffed-edemic patients-down the stares-when there is no-elevator.If you don't-yo will be fired on the spot.SCREW-them-I don't give a sh*t about them-Their-not Marines-Be a Doctor.It's easier than you think.50% of doctors-would never be doctors-because of HIV. I've been in the Operating Rooms -where Doctors have quit their surgical-practices-because their rubber gloves-have been torn and or punctured.This goes for General Surgeons-and OrthoPedic Surgeons A PA-Physicians Assistant-isn't bad either-but you will be doing the exams-the Doctors-don't want to-like rectal-exams.Phew-Be a Doctor-you can do it.........

Hello DocGreek and everyone-else-I put in one of the signature-things.It might be a bit obtuse-I hope the size of it-isn't outrageous-I mean just to have something meanwhile .At this moment-I cant seem to find that digital camera-Don't worry-I'm not disfigured -I'm perfect.Boo-anyway I want to say this here-I found out from a history teacher-that the "Muslims"-HAVE A HABIT OF BUILDING "MOSQUES"-on Peoples they have Conquered-This is how they celebrate-It's the Icing on the cake for them.They,Islam-Has been doing this through out history-How come this has not been reported to us by the "News Media"-

WOO-that's a little "Big"That should be on a flout.......I will adjust Now

Oh OH-I don't know how to get back to the Signature part Ha Ha-and I'm tired right now-I gotta get more sleep.....I shrink-that as soon as I can-Actually-It Doesn't look to bad-Just BIG-Hey I want "Revenge"-That was a Crime Against "AMERICA"-and I want all Their-EARS...............and Put Things in Their-"Mouths".........

hey DocGreekI heard that they is a bumper sticker for the Devil DoCs if you know where do you get one
    Thanks old Man or I should be talking about being old Im an lod fa_t too

Quote Originally Posted by pauldoc View Post
    hey DocGreekI heard that they is a bumper sticker for the Devil DoCs if you know where do you get one
    Thanks old Man or I should be talking about being old Im an lod fa_t too
    Go to Sgt.Grit.
    Got everything you need.

Semper Fi Doc.

Don't mind me-I was tired when I wrote-that little thing about ears and other things.I'm a "Healer"-not a Sadist.I believe the powers that be know exactly who did this attack that "Hurt"America"-Can I just Put all their-heads on poles?-Please-You know there are a lot of Muslim families-in my neighborhood-and in my apartment building.These are wonderful people.Very polite and seem really happy with their families.I don't get any bad vibes from them at all.There are Bodega's (small grocery stores)in my neighborhood-owned by Muslims;about five stores in my area.I'm told if they are all closed one day-this is a sign to "Take Cover".I get along with all people-These people that own these bodega's-are from "Yemen"- so a little G2-with these people is recommended .Actually I have a very good "Koran" that I have read half of.Nothing wrong with the Koran-It reads very well and does not at all promote violence.It's really quite beautiful- the way it's written.I was given to me by a friend-who is a practicing Black Muslim.We are very good friends.He is a Martial-Artist-He has a Special -Muslim-Name-that is well known in the martial art world.He is a third degree black belt in Tai-Kwon-Do-also knows twenty styles of Kung Fu-and also The Korean Guard-what ever that is.It's kind of secret.He received-his first Black Belt in tai-quan-do-while in the army in Vietnam.I saw the plack......One day a Gov-Agency-came by and recruited -him to teach Martial-Arts-to special Gov Agencies.Have not seen or heard from him in ten years.Now this guy is very deadly-with his knowledge-The only problem with him is -Sorry DD-he flaunts it too much.....never the less he is a true Master of the Arts.This guy really wiped out a whole bar by himself.One day he was just minding his business riding on a subway train.Some moron was trying to impress his girl friend-and called my friend-some names because my friend has his ears pieced.In this case my friend was cool.When my friend left the subway car-to get to the street-this other guy-left the subway car also with his girlfriend-This dummy kept up the razzing-so my friend-did some kind of kick and knocked this guy unconscious-with one kick.Another time he heard a girl screaming from an alley.There were two guys trying to rape this woman....When my friend approached them-they both pulled knives and tried to attack him.Now even one guy with a knife-can be fatal.......Two guys with knifes-coming at you-is most probably fatal.My friend destroyed them both but did get a little knife wound on his face.My friend said to me"you know Wilder-I was a little slow there".He went to court to testify about this case.He saved that woman's life and he told me ---"She was most grateful".Candy is dandy-But a bullet is quicker-Most Martial-Artists I know-do carry weapons.Any way my signature is now shorter-I just don't want them to build a Mosque-over the dead that died there.....It's not right-and I wont stand for it...OH OH......Let's see what happens........bye from Holland-I'm in a coffee shop......No my Ip says I'm in Holland-but I'm still here in the Bronx,N.Y.What do you all think of my current signature?Semper FI-My Brothers......

What Religion am I?-I'm an E-Cook-AJU- Native American-why do you ask?

Some Times All Religions Lead To The Same PLACE

I'm Back- To me this is like being on a radio talk show-I guess you want to know the name and publishing of my Koran-It's important always for me to validate-my info-Your all my Brothers-I wouldn't Lie to You. The name of my Koran is: The Holy Koran-Translation and Commentary by A.Yusuf Ali -published by American Trust publications-2nd ed Edition Copyright June 1977...no I didn't look this up on the computer -"This is my Koran"...... You may not believe this but when I hold this Bible in my hands-I feel it's Holiness-I gotta tell you the Truth.Same is True when I hold a I Bible from the Jewish People.I have read some books about-Buddhism-and I'm actually kinda like a Bud -est -but I'm Not Feeling It.I Respect all Religions Even My Own.You never know, When you get to the Next Level-Whoose Going To Be In Charge.I just Don't Let religion-Stop,or "Limit My Life "-(Which-Belongs-To-Me-Period )in Any Way Shape or Form-Possible-God wants me to do something-He Better Tell Me In Person.Well that's the end of this radio broadcast...Hope you can under stand what I'm trying to say-Religion shouldn't be "Constricting"or Demanding-or Punishing .It Should Be The Highest Form Of "Pure Love"----E-Kuk A COO...Any way I still did'n get much sleep.Have a good night my Brothers and Sisters...Semper Fi

"bye from Holland-I'm in a coffee shop...."

Stop by and say hello to the folks at the DeDampkering or the Grey Area if you get a chance. Or maybe DeKuil or the Noon.

[quote=Lynn2;684467]"bye from Holland-I'm in a coffee shop...."

Stop by and say hello to the folks at the DeDampkering or the Grey Area if you get a chance. Or maybe DeKuil or the
    I'm not really in Holland-My computer's IP is..........I'm downloading-some music and movies from a torrent site.I have received these copyright-warnings-from my provider-and I actually have a good IP-masker-not hide your ip-Any way I really wanted to meet you-A Recon Corpsman-Wow I'm so Impressed-I told this site about a corpsman I once knew as Doc Scotty-who did recon-but unlike you-didn't practice Medicine-when He went on recon.....He needed more excitement-than just being a Corpsman -He really had this heightened-sense of awareness -Ha-and he just loved that-Advanced-Recon-pack.You have to be in top physical shape to"Run Recon"-My cover's off to you-You must have great "Tales"to tell-God Bless You-Your a Tough Dude.........All our Prayers to Cpl-Peck-What A Hero-and what strong "Will" he has to survive......I don't have any "Stones" like You or Him-Semper Fi -My Brothers.......

"I'm not really in Holland-My computer's IP is"

Too bad. Those are 4 really good shops.

I been watching this thread since it started. I even poked my mouth in a couple times.

I think Corpsmen might actually spend more time trying to **** on each others legs than Marines do.

Well done gentlemen! That takes effort!

Doc ya old **** (yes you know who ya greek); I didn't go look at the link to the tee shirt. I know this much, if it doesn't say "The guy that answers... when a Marine, that isn't having an orgasm, shouts "OH GOD! HOLY ****!"." then it doesn't describe a Corpsman.

I love my brother Marines, and would stand with any of them any time no matter the odds. But anyone that would so much as spill the beer of my Corpsman had best be in good graces with whatever god he chooses to be loyal to. I'll soon arrange the meeting.

**** the odds, I know my Doc will stuff the guts back in me so I can get back to the fight, should the need arise.

God bless each and every one of you mean, miserable, ugly, well... you get the idea.

Thread Information