What am I doing wrong
Create Post
    Credits
    Savings

What am I doing wrong

For I guess a year, I was always logged in. I tried to log out a couple of times and couldn't. Now I log in and when I try to post, the system tells me I have to log in again. I'm only on 10 or 15 munutes and it times me out. Was it something I said?

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Talking Too Many Logs!!...see A Doc!

....CORPORAL NUMBNUTS....ONE: put Leathernuts in your Favorites. TWO: LOG-IN...ONCE, and check the "remember me?" box. THREE: DO NOT LOG OUT...just click your next destination in your Favorites tab. FOUR: When you click on Leathernuts in your Favorites tab....you SHOULD be auto-logged in!!...Let us know how that works!!!....DOC-NUMBNUTS!

Doc I think its time for your meds LOL but on that note well said

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    BROWNIE....LOVE your signature!!...DOC

Credits
    Savings
    Hey cut me a little slack here guys! I was born long before the revolution. I still have a turntable with some 78 rmp records and a car with an 8 track in the dash and no computer in the engine.

Thanks Doc, if I can post this it works but 3/3 still sucked in Nam. (I'd put one of those smiley faces on this if I knew how)

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Talking Giggle-time!!!!

....BUFORD...take it one step at a time!! Next time you want to post something, click on "advanced", TAKE YOUR TIME!!

Try This! Lot's of good stuff is available!!......COMPU-DOC!!

Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    For I guess a year, I was always logged in. I tried to log out a couple of times and couldn't. Now I log in and when I try to post, the system tells me I have to log in again. I'm only on 10 or 15 munutes and it times me out. Was it something I said?
    Click on "remember me". Some times anti virus programs will delete cookies and log in info automatic if you have it set up that way.

HST ....is that for shore party across from freedom hill PX

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    You ain't holding your mouth right....

Credits
    Savings
    Hry! yourtaxi, Dude, thats where I started. When I got to Nam I was a wireman, 2511 just through wire school and staging. We went to Shore Party rear, they had us standing lines and burning ****ters for a week then some old gunny told us they had way too many wiremen and asked if any of us would volunteer to go up to Dong Ha as radio operators with the grunts on Helicopter Support Teams, HST, He said we would get some radio training before we went up. I raised my hane and the next day, me and a guy named Hriscko and Robinson were on a 130 headed for Dong Ha. We all had our 782 gear and a PRC 25. I didn't even know where the battery went. I got sent to 3/4. The rest is history and my wife is calling dinner is ready.

Pretty much the same, 11/67 to 12/68 ended up with 1/5,2/5 & 3/5 I went where they went . what a group of MARINES they were too. HST must not be many of us around.......Good to here from you, weclome HOME......stay in touch....Joe Mattingly

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    For my first year, I was timed out while typing. Now, I got all the time I need. Go Figure.

Credits
    Savings
    Thanks Joe, Back at you. I was 9/66 to 10/67. I did a little time with 2/5 too when they were at Con Thien in late 66. Were you doing HST's? If so you are the only guy I've talked to that was in the past 40 years. I know there were just a handfull uf us. I guess we had 10 or 12 operators at Dong Ha. I was lucky, I hooked up with 3/4 and spent a lot of my time with them. I transfered in for the float in March 67. Good outfit. A lot of the others thought anybody with a radio was fair game for op's lp's and patrols. 3/4 and a few more let you do your job and didn't screw with you. When I got back to the world, I went to 2/27 then 2/28 as a FAC. Good to hear from you. Have a great 4th. Tony Simpson

Thread Information