TRUMP.....Saddam's Sons Killed in Raid
Create Post

Cool TRUMP.....Saddam's Sons Killed in Raid

General: Saddam's Sons Killed in Raid

By SARMAD JALAL, Associated Press Writer

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Saddam Hussein (news - web sites)'s sons Odai and Qusai were killed in a six-hour firefight Tuesday when U.S. forces surrounded and then stormed a palatial villa in this northern Iraqi town, a senior American general said.

"We are certain that Odai and Qusai were killed today," said Lt. Gen. Ricardo Sanchez at a news conference in Baghdad.

"They died in a fierce gunbattle," Sanchez added.

He told reporters that soldiers from the 101st Airborne Division were working on a tip from an Iraqi informant that the sons were present in the house.

When troops approached the building, gunmen inside opened fire with small arms. The "suspects barricaded themselves in the house" and "resisted fiercely," he said.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp..._re_mi_ea/iraq

cnn article
    http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/...ons/index.html

Sempers,

Roger

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Talking

GO 101st and Special Forces........You make us proud........

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    "... a tip from an Iraqi informant..." some lucky SOB just made a cool $30 million. Wasn't the bounty $15 million each?

Registered User Free Member JChristin's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Ya, but that wasn't in Candanian peso's, that was $USD.

Wish I could have had the opportunity to have partaken in the placement of the pretty barrel of a M16A2 directly up the southern exist waste port of both those "men." Just in retribution for the raping of women and other injustices they inflected upon other innocent victims. I'm against the dead penalty, it's the easy way out for those who rightfully deserve it. However, in their case, I'll make a rare exception. Wish I could of been there to see the action.

semper fi,
    jchristin

Credits
    Savings
    Wish I could have scoped in their pointed , empty heads too...for all the mentioned reasons, and more...........oh happy day, they're gone................

Well, the rope gets a little tighter around that @sswholes throat! Sooner or later, his party will be over!

Like crew said, GO 101st and Special Forces........You make us proud........

Good riddance. Wonder if the next of kin will show up to claim the bodies?
    Hey-Wouldn't it be a hoot if the Iraqi information minister was the informant?
    Hey Al Jazeera-I'm going to Disneyland!!!

Credits
    Savings
    If Baghdad Bob was the informant...I'm sure he said...." Qusai and Odai are NOT in that house in Mosul, on the ground level with 50 million dollars...and you don't see them" cute thought though.

I am sure Saddam is ****ed if he is alive. If he has any power left he is sure to strike with an attack on the US.

Thread Information