Done with Basic!!!!
Create Post

Done with Basic!!!!

Hell yea. Good to join all my Devil Dogs!!! finally dune with Parris Island! lol. Hows everyone doin!@#!?#!

edit: Wow, I totally just sounded like an NCO there.

What was I thinking?

Whats up man? Good job bro! You got it! How you gonna roll this next week? You got 10 days of leave ...RA afterwards or no? Live it up man im tellin ya it only gets worse!

Congradulations, Marine. Good to have you back. I know you meant Recruit Training. Now enjoy your well deserved leave.

Last edited by CBRN5711Tech; 06-25-09 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Typo

Congratulations Marine. Remember to ask a mod to change your status so you can wipe the poolee crap off you. Semper Fi!

Quote Originally Posted by Hevymetaldood View Post
    Hell yea. Good to join all my Devil Dogs!!! finally dune with Parris Island! lol. Hows everyone doin!@#!?#!
    Good f*cking job!!! Welcome to the Marine Corps!

lol yea of course i meant recruit training, but yea thanx for the welcome. hows everyone doin!?@#! im tryin to live it up but people keep puttin me down lol

Congratulations Marine!

Ellie

Welcome Back Marine, now enroll in Spelling for Marines.

Congrats Marine!

Since when did they start calling Boot Camp "Basic"? You sure your not in the Army? I only made that mistake once calling boot camp basic training and that was at the recruiting station...mmm

lol yea of course i meant recruit training, but yea thanx for the welcome. hows everyone doin!?@#! im tryin to live it up but people keep puttin me down lol
    Just a little hazing!

Thread Information