ATTENTION!! Parents of son's wanting Recon!!!
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

ATTENTION!! Parents of son's wanting Recon!!!

Effective 30 Sept 2009, all UZ contracts (0321 Recon) will be for a five (5) year enlistment ONLY, with a $7,500 bonus if the individual completes BRC and is awarded the PMOS 0321....

Currently (and until Sept 30, 2009) the UZ contract only requires a four (4) year enlistment, with a $10,000 bonus upon completion of BRC....

Moral of the Story:

If your son is truly committed to trying-out for Reconnaissance with a UZ/0321 contract, it would be HIGHLY advisable for his recruiter to set-up a ship-date for Boot Camp BEFORE Sept. 30 of this year......

Just a little over 3 months left of the 4-year / $10,000 contracts!

Good luck to all of your son's!!!!!!!

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Is this available to reservists too? All this is fuzzy to me. New to Military other than being an Army brat.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    god what is everyones fascination with recon. everyone wants to be a freakin sniper because they have seen jarhead or played video games. its just an unrealistic idea really for the vast majority of these recruits/poolees.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by kdavis View Post
    god what is everyones fascination with recon. everyone wants to be a freakin sniper because they have seen jarhead or played video games. its just an unrealistic idea really for the vast majority of these recruits/poolees.
    Sorry there wannabee, but who died and made you God!!

Why don't you be quit, you don't even know what it takes to be a Marine yet let alone recon etc. Poolees can aspire to be whatever they want, and you have no room to question them on it or make any remarks what so ever because you havent accomplished anything. Carry on.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I think what you meant to say was be "quiet". Wow that was a very cliche response from a Marine as yourself, rushing to conclusions and verbally abusing people. I haven't accomplished anything? Your only a private first class, don't let your head get too big.

Credits
    Savings
    I think what you meant to say was be "quiet". Wow that was a very cliche response from a Marine as yourself, rushing to conclusions and verbally abusing people. I haven't accomplished anything? Your only a private first class, don't let your head get too big.
    Your disrespect, especially in the Marine Family forum is inexcusable.

Now unass yourself from the AO.

Oh yeah, I got more respect for an E-3 than I do for most 0-1, 2 or 3's.

That ****y assed E-3, with his head square on his shoulders, could twist your civvy ass in such ways your crap would come out looking like a pretzel.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Wow thats impressive, the pretzel thing. You should put that on a resume.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    kdavis:

usmcmsf ONLY a PFC? He outranks you in more than one department.

Try disobeying a PFC placed in command over you as a Private and see what happens. I guarantee every other PFC, LCpl, NCO, and Officer on the planet will be on that PFC's side.

Oh yeah, first you have to become a Marine to have ANY room to criticize a PFC of Marines for anything.

This was a post by a Marine Parent for other Marine Parents, not for wanna-be's. I think the vote is unanimous. Be QUIET and go elsewhere.

Son you need to learn a bit of respect. That chevron he is displaying is a Lance Corporal, not a PFC. Another thing, nobody likes a spelling nazi. Me'thinks he just missed a keystroke.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I hate spelling nazi's too, yet you Marines are the first to say something about a mispelled word. Wierd?

The thing is kdavis doesn't understand that it will only take one phone call to make sure he never becomes a Marine. He thinks he can be as disrespectful as he wants online and nothing will affect him. One phone call, and I can guarantee you you will be spending 3-5 long months in boot camp, but you will not graduate. We can make your life miserable, don't tempt us.

Respect is earned, not given. The way this kid talks to Marines, he deserves to get his teeth bashed in. I hope his DI's beat the sh!t out of him before they kick him out.

wow I cant believe my eyes,you make all poolees look bad and please before you ship learn your ranks...anyways Im just saying I dont mean any disrespect

I agree with BruceLee. kdavis you are way out of line. You do not make all poolees look bad. You only make yourself look bad. You are an idiot for insulting Marines, especially on a website where they give advice to us poolees.

Thread Information