Moto motorcycle
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moto motorcycle

Moto motorcycle

Hey i was redoing the sportbike up and getting it ready for shows and what not and was thinkn of doing somthing like a moto bike with some decals and making it pretty much all Marine corps'd out, but then i thought it'd be a boot thing to do so idk yet but it would look sick to the public lol ..I got the idea from the Leatherneck
    this is what a track bike looks like as far as decals and what not

heres what im thinkn

this is it right now but i was thinking of going all red or red and black again, even though all black looks very ill.

paint it olive drab....and use black for the decals...that would look good..keep us informed...we want to see pics of the final product

Thats what my parents were saying former retired MSgt and SSgt with Chesty on gas tank and 556 shells for windshield bolts

Nice looking bike.

thanks i was wondering what else i could put on the bottom of the bike where slanted stickers go i was thinking of something like maybe at most like 10 stickers iwo jima, belleau woods but idk what else should i put? or you think leave bottom blank maybe just one flat Tun Tavern or DEVIL DOG ( just thought of that)

tomorrow i go and talk to the airbrushing guy thinking of going all red with gold lettering and black decal
    on bottom instead of Iwo Jima imma put DEVIL DOG across it
    probly keep the rest the same rifleman symbol, EGA, on top of the gas tank put "The Few The Proud The Marines" and idk maybe on tail instead of #75 like motogp bikes have probly right Semper Fi across it thats the only piece i havent decided on yet is the tail

You're right, that idea just screams "BOOT!!!". But it's your bike not ours, so that shouldn't matter.

I agree with whoever said olive drab and black, at least it will be a little less ghey.

Are you stationed at a MLG?

Paint it scarlet and gold.

Id leave it blacked out, add the writing in red/gold... what im saying is red word/letters with gold from bottom faded up. Nice bike though. First instinct when i red this was boot yes, but i also thaught, thats a sweet idea.... go for it!

Dont Ruin That Bike By Putting Marine Core Crap On It You Will Regret It Just Like All Those Idiots With Egas Tatted On Em

You really, really need to leave this site........

Quote Originally Posted by MarineCorekilla View Post
    Dont Ruin That Bike By Putting Marine Core Crap On It You Will Regret It Just Like All Those Idiots With Egas Tatted On Em

You would know because your a poolee right? And Marines, better yet, people who choose to support the Marines by ink are idiots? Amazing. I hope you actually join and go through hell and back and then think of who you called "Idiots" HAHA

You Are An Idiot . I Only Joining To Get Dress Blues

Quote Originally Posted by MarineCorekilla View Post
    You Are An Idiot . I Only Joining To Get Dress Blues

I would hope your Recruiter finds out about this one, and you dont make it to MCRD.

Thread Information