Hair regulations - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    Savings
    Dapper Dan is for puzzies....mix equal parts sweat,gravel, and gunsmoke...apply liberally to head and face...repeat as necessary...

(Don't mind me-I push papers now...KILL)

dyeing hair..

Right after I got to 1/5 as a PFC a bunch of us boots went out to another Marines house and got sh*tface drunk and somehow decided it would be a good idea to dye our hair red... well..luckily for us our Plt.Sgt. had a sense of humor and maybe the fact that there were 8 of us sh*theads but we never got a p11 entry we were however known as the run for lunch bunch for like 6 months every day unless we were in the field.

I hate 52 area Margatrita hill now

Kept it high reg after that...

Semper Fi...

Credits
    Savings
    I hated the short hair, the high and tight sh*t the lifers used to throw at us. I never understood why the military wanted to look like a bunch of nazi's. If you look at the old pictures of Chesty, Lou Diamond and just about all of the Old Corps heros, they wore what was referred to as businessmens haircuts. If you saw any one of them on the street out of uniform they looked like everyone else. If you look at pictures of the nazi's and communists of the same period, they all had the short hair or shaved heads. Marines are supposed to be a part of our culture that the rest look up to they should look like Americans not thugs.

Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    I hated the short hair, the high and tight sh*t the lifers used to throw at us. I never understood why the military wanted to look like a bunch of nazi's. If you look at the old pictures of Chesty, Lou Diamond and just about all of the Old Corps heros, they wore what was referred to as businessmens haircuts.

Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    If you look at pictures of the nazi's and communists of the same period, they all had the short hair or shaved heads. Marines are supposed to be a part of our culture that the rest look up to they should look like Americans not thugs.
    So you'd rather look like this? WTF are you smoking?

Credits
    Savings
    Whatever it is dude, it hasn't affected my ability to read and comprehend the english language. What is it about "businessmans haircut" that you don't understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Supersquishy View Post
    Oh snap! Chesty has a medium-reg, someone stop the presses.
    Looks like he's in the field.
    Probably a haircut given to him by a motivated PFC during a lull in his courageous assent in Marine Corps legend by acts of extreme asskickery.

The haircuts aren't that bad.
    Sometimes I would have liked to of been seen as a civilian without automatically being stereotyped as a Marine by the haircut.
    A 2 graduated up to a 3 with options of half-chops and a mustache that you can grow without having to trim it down to look like Hitler would have been nice.... or you could just wear a hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisium View Post
    Horseshoes are gay.

So is putting product in your hair.
    Agreed

Only moto SNCO's have horseshoes. And only Faggots and Sailors put $hit in their hair.

Bald side cut?

Ok just out of curiosity it says in USMC regs it doesn't have to be to scalp. How ever can that mean I can have my sides and back fully bald and have hair on top?

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KouskoutisSA View Post
    Ok just out of curiosity it says in USMC regs it doesn't have to be to scalp. How ever can that mean I can have my sides and back fully bald and have hair on top?
    yes and no....yes you can go with the "bald fade" where it shaved smooth on the sides as long as it is faded or gradually goes into the longer hair on top. I should take a picture of my haircut to show you but I have what most would consider a "low bald fade". it is completely shaved bald just above the ear and around the back but is faded to the full 3" length that I am allowed on top. But if you were to shave it bald half way up the side of you head all the way around then it went straight to however long not only would it look dumb but someone in your command would call you on it in an instant!

Thread Information