Corporal And Sergeant Cutting Scores - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by ScReAm24 View Post
    to tell u the truth i join jus to say that. i get bothered by JELIOUS marines who hate on thier own kind just cause there mos is full to the exsent that their cutting scored close out. i jus had to say my peice me and my scno's where readin this and got really bothered by this thats all

Isn't there a literacy or spelling for Marines MCI floating around?

Anyone get promoted by RPAP?

Quote Originally Posted by Petz View Post
    um... no.

I was refering to initiating the proper greeting.. and that IS what "giving the proper greeting of the day.." implies.

you know how many junior Marines walk by me even though I'm looking them in the eyes waiting for a proper greeting? I guess you should be policing your peers and subordinates more before you start looking up. I do not HAVE to initiate a greeting to you... that is YOUR responsibility.

now I'd like you to go back and re-read WHY I made that comment and who it was directed towards... then maybe it'll make some sense to you.
    I agree with you, but do you know how much of a pain in the ass it is to try and figure out what rank someone is while walking by them and remembering what time of day it is so you don't make yourself look like a tool on two accounts? Those chevrons are hard to see a lot of the time. That's probably why no one says anything to you.

Quote Originally Posted by indygti View Post
    I agree with you, but do you know how much of a pain in the ass it is to try and figure out what rank someone is while walking by them and remembering what time of day it is so you don't make yourself look like a tool on two accounts? Those chevrons are hard to see a lot of the time. That's probably why no one says anything to you.
    Hey Indy, he hasn't posted in over a year. Last I heard he got back in and is in Japan.

thanks for the update

Hey prolly a dumb question but is the needed score from Lance to Corporal just a basic score that is common knowledge to everyone but me or is it MOS specific like it is for cpl to sgt? all i can ever find is cpl to sgt nothing for lcpl to cpl.
    thanx rr

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BreezyRogers90 View Post
    Hey prolly a dumb question but is the needed score from Lance to Corporal just a basic score that is common knowledge to everyone but me or is it MOS specific like it is for cpl to sgt? all i can ever find is cpl to sgt nothing for lcpl to cpl.
    thanx rr
    it is MOS specific(ex. 1371) for active duty and MOS field specific(ex.13xx) for reserves

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BreezyRogers90 View Post
    where would I find that at?
    the cutting score for your MOS?.....manpower.usmc.mil site, promotions, Sgt. and below scores

Marines were all Brothers, yes a proper greeting is always the thing to do.

If the Marine receiving the greeting is having a bad day then its on him.

Semper Fi

Bottom Line Freaking Respect Man With The Rank Because One Day It Will Be You In The Same Situation.

Quote Originally Posted by silentman972 View Post
    Bottom Line Freaking Respect Man With The Rank Because One Day It Will Be You In The Same Situation.

You don't need to respect the man but as a Marine you should respect the RANK !

Thread Information