Attention Nam Bro's
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Attention Nam Bro's

Alright Arzach, Sparrowhawk, DingDong, USMC0311, Namnuts (dat one still cracks me up JOS) and JV..... and any Nam bro's I have missed....I have a bad case of CRAFT and I don't remember some o ya............I know you bro's is gonna pass out about this post comin from me, but here's our chance to show these New and Improved Marines something about watchin sixers......course this is peacetime watchin.........This here Moween Gary lost his job and ain't got no puter....He loves his bro's and bro'ettes and needs to stay in contact with them or else he will turn into a "Doggie" and we can't let dat happen. So I say that Shaffer or one of the other moderators should contact Gary and tell him weez gonna have a fund drive for him....if we can just send in $5.00 apiece and if Shaffer will mass email or PM the members why we could have that Marine a Puter before you can say "Ricky Tic" or "DiDi Mou"...I must be havin a weak moment here....must be sumthin my CO fed me fer dinner.....all I know is that I would croak if I couldn't stay in touch with my Nam bro's and It bothers me that this Marine might not be able to stay in touch with his....
    I am basing this request on our "Old Band o Brothers Creed" which simply was "Watch yer bro's Sixer".........How bout it Shaffer......git it goin will ya??

Hey, Nam Grunt,

yer pretty eloquent yerself. If they don't listen to me, mebbe they'll listen to you.It's god damn pleasure to watch ya operate, Marine.

Bone's

ain't no thang man...I just know how I would feel if'n I couldn't comm with my Nam bro's and other Marines......all we need now is an address and we can get dis Marine a puter !!!

Cool Ok Marines

We are working on this already...

Jerry and I are getting info together that we can send out to you.
    When we have all info.....I will e-mail, PM, or post it ...

We are on Our First Mission...

Thanks,

Roger

I might need helpers.....

And I want to Thank NamGrunt68 .......

Damn straight!

when a Bro is up against we'll pull him thru it!
    count me in.

matter o fact, i'll give a little somethin' here first.

Attached Images Attached Images

Hey NamGrunt.10-4 I'm in
    nuther note bout puters...Talked to web TV today..They got into the chat Room ...said ain't ther systems problem...Users may have a COOKIE problem..said get rid of COOKIES and if PEOPLE still have a problem Call 1-800-469-3288 WebTV will hook ya up!!
    Semper Fi, Marines!!

YO BRO

Originally posted by USMC0311
    Hey NamGrunt.10-4 I'm in
    nuther note bout puters...Talked to web TV today..They got into the chat Room ...said ain't ther systems problem...Users may have a COOKIE problem..said get rid of COOKIES and if PEOPLE still have a problem Call 1-800-469-3288 WebTV will hook ya up!!
    Semper Fi, Marines!!
    Thanks fer the sitrep bro !! How bout some late night Java wid a lil Jamesons and Napalm !!!

Thumbs up COUNT

ME in . Just let us know where to send Supply , Will air deliver.

S/F JP

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Not a step for a stepper

Just need a snail mail addy.

SF
    JV

Re: YO BRO

Originally posted by NamGrunt68

Thanks fer the sitrep bro !! How bout some late night Java wid a lil Jamesons and Napalm !!!
    roger Java Dane..wheres the hole Bro?

Reference: Attentin Nam Bro's

JAM's in. Just say when.

I'm IN

On partol and PRC 10 is down, not good, not good at all.

We gota get that Grunt some comm gear and bring him home!

I May have a PC to donate - will check office on Monday. and post sutuation report.

Semper Fi says it all,

Later Bros

Bob Neener
    Golf 2/9 Lima 3/3
    Vietnam 1965-1966

http://3rdmarines.net

Have PC will travel

I have a PC, CPU only - no monitor, mouse or Keyboard, that I'll donate to the cause.

It 's about 2 1/2 years old. K5 333Mhz - no modem, but I may have one laying around that I can install.

let me know who and where to ship to.

Semper Fi
    Bob

Golf 2/9 Lima 3/3
    Vietnam 1965-1966
    http://3rdMarines.net

Not absolutely positive badbob, but I believe that Gary is hooked up allready.
    There has been no post I have seen to "stand-down" maybe thedrifter knows for sure, seen post by him and Gary yesterday. 7/22
    SF Joe T.

Cool badbob

Thanks, for all your trouble....I will PM you with all the info.....
    I know this Marine will be real happy and will let you and us know how he appreciates all the work we are doing for him......

Sempers,

Roger

THANKS MARINE

Thread Information