Starbucks - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starbucks

I remeber hearing this when we were in Iraq in 2003. I still boycott them!!! and i tell everybody to do the same. I will always support Crystal - they are a local company that makes a hot sauce we all like. we wrote them when we ran out and they sent boxes and boxes of hot sauce ,ketchup, mustard. All they said was" thank you! send us a picture if ya can"

It's a proven rumor that I cannot believe still exists. I've walked into several Starbucks in SoCal that had pictures of Marines in Iraq proudly holding up thier bags of Starbucks coffee. This is just a rumor, always has been.

You're actually boycotting a company that does support our troops.

Integrity57, when the h*ll did you get promoted? Sh*t man, sorry I didn't notice before. Well, congratulations. Now just get your FMF pin, if you don't already have it.

I'll have to start buying their hot sauce now.

Did you know that the McIlhenny Co. the makers of Tabasco pepper sauce that one of the grandsons was a Marine Col. in the 0200 MOS during WW2.

Quote Originally Posted by ggyoung View Post
    Did you know that the McIlhenny Co. the makers of Tabasco pepper sauce that one of the grandsons was a Marine Col. in the 0200 MOS during WW2.
    Interesting fact. That's the hot sauce that I usually have on hand. I guess I'll stock two now.

Thread Information