Back from PI!!
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back from PI!!

Registered User Free Member Cuelocks's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Back from PI!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I graduated from PI on Friday, 18 July. Definately one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life but the most rewarding by far. To everyone that helped me out before I left (JChristin, SuperDave, etc.)...thanks for all the insight. Proud to say that I'm apart of the finest fighting force in the world...the United States Marines! Oh, does anyone know how I can add/display my rank on my profile? For some reason when I edited my profile it wouldn't let me or there was no space for it. Take care...Semper Fi! OOOOoRah!

PFC Andersen

Congradulations Marine!!!!!

So now when do we see your bootcamp pic...

under user cp click on edit options....
    on the bottom you will see avatars...click on more info....choose your rank...
    then click on submit modifications.....

Sempers,

Roger

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Congtaulations Marine!

Credits
    Savings
    Thanks! Its the greatest feeling in the world to be called a Marine...a feeling that no one else can understand unless they've been through it too. The other day I was in a Wal-Mart somewhere in North Carolina in uniform because I'd just gotten off the Island and a Corporal came up from behind me and said "hey there devildog!" I immediately turned around and realized he was referring to me. Dang, I'm a devildog now, still hasn't set in yet. Anyway...does anyone have any advice about MCT? Please share away...until next time...Semper Fi!

PCF Andersen

Cuelocks

Fi Brother.

Thumbs up

Semper Fi and welcome!
    Wear the title proud and you have accomplished something that MANY are afraid to even attempt. Only the ones that are brave enough to face it will understand the feeling of pride that we will always feel.

Congrats man!!!

Congratulations, Marine!

Credits
    Savings
    JAMarine,
    I can say "Fi Brother" to you...and you can say "Fi Sister" to me Glad to be apart of the Brother/Sisterhood!

Thumbs up Congrats!!!

Congratulations, MARINE!

Semper Fi,
    Matt

Credits
    Savings
    Congratulations Marine!

Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Congrats, Devildog. Hopefully will be wearing the EGA soon! I have a question, seeing that you're a PFC...how'd you end up getting the stripe straight from boot? Was it because of referals or college credits? or was it from working your a** off at boot? if it was the second, what exactly do you really have to do at boot to get a PFC? I'm just curious.

Thanks, Bravo, and Godbless.

-Poolee Sullivan

Registered User Free Member JChristin's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Smile Re: Back from PI!!

Originally posted by Cuelocks
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I graduated from PI on Friday, 18 July. Definately one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life but the most rewarding by far.

PFC Andersen

Hey Marine,

Welcome aboard as a Marine! It will never be the same for you - never. I live in the neighborhood where I grew up. I work out at the same gym as I did as a kid. People all around, still to this day, point me out as a Marine. Even now, in my early 40's, people still make sure others know. It may not be like that for male Marines - I don't know, but it sure can be for us women Marines. At my gym , all of us Marines will sometimes crowd around with each others, non-Marines never try to join us. We're a different breed of people. We may not like everyone in the Marine Corps, but we are family and I will go to any length for any Marine I know.

I am so proud of you. You noticed the number of women who dropped out at the start of boot. You didn't. You stayed the course. It's hard - it was the hardest thing I ever did. It's meant to be hard. That is where the value is found. Now you know. I am so happy for you. A new sister Marine is born!

Legals. ooooooh raH! I was 4211. Fantastic MOS.

Remember, as women Marines, we are the cream of the crop. Pay attention, demonstrate your seriousiness to duty and schooling, don't get involved with the "flirting - I'm easy" gang. Stay the course and dividends will arrive at your hatch daily - in the long term.

So proud of you, my Sister Marine! Feels good to take a long bath again - doesn't it!

semper fi,
    jchristin

Registered User Free Member ktriplett's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Congratulations!! Isn't it the best feeling?

firstsgtmike
    Guest Free Member
    cuelocks,

You can start paying your dues.

I expect to see posts from you in the poolee forums, a Marine telling the poolees and wannabees about her experiences and thoughts before, during, and after her time at PI.

As we were and are here for you, you must be here for them.

That's what makes Marines special.

Semper Fi, Marine

Thread Information