Pickel Meadows Alum - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

I so remember your azz lmao you were a sgt and a great bud

you had that yellow TA lmao ....
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasDvlDog View Post
    I got there June of 85. I spent that winter living in the Quanson huts. It was cold! Never mind if the heaters went out in the middle of the night which they always did! By the spring of 86 we moved in to the new BEQ's.

I remember where the PX was and the barber shop but by 85 the base theater was long gone. I tried and tried to get back to Pickle Meadows for the next 18 yrs after that! Allot of good times and great memories in that place.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by John Foster View Post
    you had that yellow TA lmao ....
    The trick on the heaters was to tie that mercury switch with a little fishing line, in the wide open positition!!

how the hell have you been?

so long ago wasnt it semper fi brother

Wan't Guy replaced by Osgood? A religious freak. Shame his dughter wasn't. How did that song go? What do you do with the Col. daughter? Take her to the hot spring and pop..... What about Sir John Marjonoff? (SPL)

erictodhoffman@hotmail.com

Sir fohn died died in.or about 2003,wasnt really that old.

Sir John

Quote Originally Posted by stewburner View Post
    Sir fohn died died in.or about 2003,wasnt really that old.
    Shame. Sir John was a legend. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ET Hoffman View Post
    Wan't Guy replaced by Osgood? A religious freak. Shame his dughter wasn't. How did that song go? What do you do with the Col. daughter? Take her to the hot spring and pop..... What about Sir John Marjonoff? (SPL)

erictodhoffman@hotmail.com
    Speaking of Col Guy, he passed away in Dec 2008.

Big John... Hey since you are up on everyone else do you know anything about Dean & Mary Jane David? The couple that ran the Lodge. I stayed in touch with them unitl about 87.

FoxtrotOscar
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ET Hoffman View Post
    Big John... Hey since you are up on everyone else do you know anything about Dean & Mary Jane David? The couple that ran the Lodge. I stayed in touch with them unitl about 87.
    Oh No..!!! This can't be "The Sgt Hoffman" of Cucumber Flats... is it...???

Mountain Man 78.. I live in Washington also...

MWTC 75 - 77 and 83-85..

SF..

I had a chance to take orders to work in the BAS there and I passed them to go green side. Not that going "green" was a bad thing, but I kick myself everyday for not taking those orders! I love that place!

Quote Originally Posted by FoxtrotOscar View Post
    Oh No..!!! This can't be "The Sgt Hoffman" of Cucumber Flats... is it...???

Mountain Man 78.. I live in Washington also...

MWTC 75 - 77 and 83-85..

SF..
    The one and only. Now which rumor do you remeber? The one with me and a young Bridgeport girl? The fight in the club? The temperary duty to Camp Pend? A scream match with Big John Hopkins? Or one of the other stories with no evidence that plagued me? Remember... Admit nothing, deny everything and questions the photos because the can be altered. lol Speaking of photos I am going to have to locate one I have of you and two fine young Marines.

I remember sgt Hoffman.. Nice guy solid marine ... kept my ass out of trouble after a certain cpl and i drove threw a few goat gate shat housed :P

I remember sgt Hoffman.. Nice guy solid marine ... kept my ass out of trouble after a certain cpl and i drove threw a few goat gate shat housed :P
    Hey Marine! I appreciate that but you and I know that that couldn't have happened. We never did anything wrong~ lol

FoxtrotOscar
    Guest Free Member
    GOATS.. no goats up there.. they were sheep..!!!

Thread Information