V.A. is REALLY a MESS! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    ALOHA...are you a Doc? Still in the service? WELCOME ABOARD!!....DOC

Quote Originally Posted by alohajacksan View Post
    Request copies of you computer health record.

In all honesty the VA Staff (70% or more) treat the Vet as a Hero thus you will easily ID the “Memphis VA Saints!!!
    When you request copies of the computer health record, do we get a digital copy now? ..

The VA has been doing my primary care for 27 years now and I have volume after volume of records I'd like to have a complete copy of (for my safe).

I believe also that the majority of the VA Health Care system has treated me very well. As with Doc, I've literally been brought back from the dead a couple times and been taught how to stay alive maintaining my body along the way.

I have however ran into a few dangerous situations where I've encountered doctors within the VA that had the "GOD" syndrome as I call it. A couple of these doctors almost killed me. (through bad decisions and closed minds).

I think you'll run into these type doctors anywhere though. They are dangerous.

I'm like 4 years overdue for my semi-annual checkup at the SCI center, Richmond. I really need to get back down there, but it means at minimum 10 days, usually more with my type injury (SCI, L1-C6).. Learning hospitals are hard to escape lol.

Semper Fi,

-Mark (S/F)

Thread Information