Dress Blue Deltas Complete Uni - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtyOps View Post
    Are you a retard? How did you make it through boot camp without knowing what dress blue delta's are?

White Garrison cover, gold EGA and gold posts on it. Short sleeve khaki shirt with your little pizza stain and marksmanship badge over a plain white tee shirt (dont forget the shirt and collar stays you little turdling). Your blue trousers, black socks, Corframs and the tan belt with the gold buckle.

Everywhere you go you need to chech your jig line and ensure your shirt is bloused properly.
    Corframs, no more spit shining?

No more spit shining at all, Sgt.

Even the boots a sued.

I think I was the second to the last cycle to be issued the old leather shoes.

hmm

Quote Originally Posted by silver0bullets View Post
    Aye LCpl. What else should I put in my profile LCpl?
    I go out on a limb, and say your actually asking me a question, and not being a jerk off lol. . Basically just fill out your profile man, nothing to it, give us some details, when you graduated boot camp, platoon, etc. Take a look at my profile if you need an example. Semper Fi little Brother, and welcome to the brotherhood.

PANTS,My ass

bootlace15 out

Quote Originally Posted by ecom View Post
    Marksmanship badge is at wearers discretion unless otherwise directed by unit commander. This goes for all Service and Dress uniforms. Dress A being the exception of course.
    It's good that the Marine Corps gives that option, but I never did.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisium View Post
    No more spit shining at all, Sgt.

Even the boots a sued.

I think I was the second to the last cycle to be issued the old leather shoes.
    I remember breaking them damn shoes in on the grinder I can still feel the pain, we had to break down our brass also, times have changed, Semper FI.

This thread had me laughing outloud. I haven't heard someone called an ass hat in a long time. Silver Bullets must have been joking. Funny that his method of finding an answer was posting a thread on Leatherneck.com, too. Lost in the sauce!

the shooting badge is required... imagine what your dress blues 'A's look like without it.

the command can give you the ability to NOT wear it, but until othewise instructed it is to be on your uniform.

It's the same thing for jump wings and scuba bubbles and what ever kind of "special" device you can think of.

YOU do not have a say in what you can't wear.

also make sure you wear black socks as you will be inspected by the Sgt Maj of your RS, a kid got sent home on the spot 'cause he was wearing white socks... remember that ticket is on your own dime not theirs... be sure to just bring all your uniforms... cammies included as you never know what the uniform of the day might be.

I was told just blues and then we did a Poolee camping trip... I wore green sweats since I didn't have cammies... I felt like a tool.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Shocking! Dress Blue "A" 's now require shooting badges.

um, bravos.....

wow... did I really say that? I got my uniform mixed up from this last years ball and the uniform I inspected in....

I must explain myself, I inspected in my alphas and since I was in the sword detail I had to switch to bravos... I apologize for being retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Petzold View Post
    um, I apologize for being retarded.

Make sure you show up with a friggen haircut, too. You just graduated boot, so in case they didn't tell you or you don't know, Marines get haircuts every week by Sunday. You know what the difference between a good and bad haircut is? Two days. Don't cut your own hair, and don't get a low reg. You will most likely hear the "You don't rate a Low Reg" spiel. Stick with a high and tight for now until you get to your MOS school (if you're not in the 03 field), your schoolhouse command will let you know what haircut you're not allowed to get. I see fresh boot Privates and PFC's with low regs all the time until someone says something. I just stick to high fades or the good ol' high and tight reg cut. Tacky, motard, but still in regulation.

By the way, add some life to your profile. You know, show your face, fill out simple details. I'm pretty sure this website has had some poser issues.

there's that 10% with a PFC having a low reg... turds. send'em back to boot camp.

An extra 4 weeks should do, SSgt.

Thread Information