Its my time to go.. - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ST331 View Post
    Libo?? In boot camp???
    On the west coast, you don't remember sir?

Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post
    On the west coast, you don't remember sir?
    I forgot about family day. The guy in the original post said "first phase libo"...as far as I know, at least in 2004 there was no such thing.

And yeah, we got to go to the Padres game. The drill instructors said not to bring your wallets and don't buy anything. I (and some other recruits) thought we were really slick and whipped out my wallet from my money valuable bag, and bought some ice cream to eat. We got ratted out and the DIs said: Ok, who bought food, own up now !!

I didn't wanna be recycled for integrity so I owned up, along with like 5 other recruits. I don't think I've ever been ITed so hard my entire 3 months there. We got hot ass, dirty mop water dumped all over us and kicked in our faces (the water that is) while we were doing pushups, crunches, flutter kicks and mountain climbers.

I still remember the jerk that was sitting next to me eating ice cream too...Recruit Williams. He didn't own up, and he didn't get caught.

I was piiiiiiiiiiiiiissed, but we deserved it, haha

that's cause he was told they will ALWAYS ask who ate food... not very often a recruit snitches unless that's their job. (we had one... he was the guide up until graduation where they picked our stellar honor grad... needless to say the old guide got IT'd for not knowing rifle manual just before final drill)

Thread Information