mos change
Create Post

Thread: mos change

mos change

ok 1st let me add this I am a Marine and the status is being changed if you need me to verify just call me.

thinkn of going to either mp, or admin if my plans for darkside do not workout. the only reason im asking here vs my parents or recruitors or command is because i dont want to go in to a conversation unsure of what my options are and what i want. can any1 give me a lil info on what the pog jobs are like Semper

looking for some info on admin scheduled hours or mp and more or less how can i get in contact with the All Marine boxing team coach lost his number and coach days'

My observations with the Admin Marines in my Squadron was this,

Start the work day at 0730, take a 2 hour lunch, work day ends at 1630, some times earlier if they say there going to do PT(yea right). Weekends off when the rest of the Squadron busted our azz. They got promoted fast, but I won't go there because it still ****es me off when I think of it.

My Brother was a MP in 29 Stumps, said it was ok, but he absolutly hated Domestic disturbances,

and if i were to go mp then i would be standing at a gate all day checking id's and waving to pass correct

Quote Originally Posted by boxinggsxr View Post
    and if i were to go mp then i would be standing at a gate all day checking id's and waving to pass correct
    Maybe at first, My brother did patrol work too, he did get to work with some of the CHP. Traffic stops, breaking up barracks fights, etc etc. Picking up Marines that got into trouble in town.

with mp there could be that possiblity of working in the evening though? Or are those shifts assigned by rank im guessing. what im tryn to find out is which will let me have most time off (evening) so i can get back on Marine boxing team (had the spot 3 years ago bt denied it, long story short).

with mp there could be that possiblity of working in the evening though? Or are those shifts assigned by rank im guessing. what im tryn to find out is which will let me have most time off (evening) so i can get back on Marine boxing team (had the spot 3 years ago bt denied it, long story short).
    I don't remember ever seeing any Admin work the evening shift.

ok 1st let me add this I am a Marine and the status is being changed if you need me to verify just call me.

thinkn of going to either mp, or admin if my plans for darkside do not workout. the only reason im asking here vs my parents or recruitors or command is because i dont want to go in to a conversation unsure of what my options are and what i want. can any1 give me a lil info on what the pog jobs are like Semper

Good god man, how many times are you going to post this same question? If you want to go pog pick something.

last post got canceld cuz i didnt verify (my fault), i gotta ask because 1. i want to know it all before i make a move. 2 its my career.

..., i gotta ask because 1. i want to know it all before i make a move. 2 its my career.

fine, you want a good pog job....go clean portash!tters.

why do you need someone to make a decision for you? are you telling me that there's nothing you like to do? this thought may be totally out there but here it goes....are you ready? pick something you're good at or pick something you like to do. what a concept eh?

Try Supply it's a good field and easy to do and very seldom do they work at night at least I never did.But times have changed and maybe they do but I wouldn't think so.

Credits
    Savings
    Why are you trying to go active AND launch your fighting career? You want to be Hunter of men or a Rockstar....? Whatever happened to that national ranking you were going to show us...?

because if im active i can compete in armed forces box off and the winner gets top spot to compete for olympics, plus that means i would be on all Marine team and then wouldn't have to do anything just wake up and box and train. I have no need to lie about my ranking although currently im not on it because i did not compete this year i switchd to straight mma, i can easy get top again its not like i havent been training. Plus the expierence i have in the ring is what the All Marine team is looking for.

thats what i was wondering supply...my cuz is a SSgt and i was thinking of requesting to join him but checking other options first.

Credits
    Savings
    I guess from your point of view that makes it a logical move...don't they normally seek out that kind of talent? Did you say #5 in the nation or the region?

If you go active but aren't given the chance to compete, are you still prepared to be "just" a Marine? No matter how shi t hot you are those opportunities come 2nd to your primary duty/obligations. Off the top of my head I can think of Marines here who were/are on sanctioned bullriding and shooting teams. Not sure what other sports/activities are represented, but maybe they would share their experiences wit you..

Ya if any1 else has been there and can share their expierences then i'd more than glad to hear them, yes nation.

Thread Information