I made weight!
Create Post

Thread: I made weight!

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

I made weight!

Today is the third day in a row in which I have weighed in under the max weight for joining the Corps. I now just have to work on some strength training (and further improve running) and I'll be ready to enlist. This is an exciting day for me since I've come all the way from 280 pounds. To all you Poolees out there struggling with weight - you can do it too! Just keep the motivation up, make the right choices, and stay active.

Congrats. Now go DEP in.

Congratulations, BigShoe. That's a big step closer to the title. Keep charging.

Great job!
    I was at 238 and had to be 230 or under! I was taken to the gym by a Marine and lost 7 pounds in 2 or less hours. I never felt so out of shape in my life! Right now im at 218 and going down!

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by WarrFacee View Post
    Great job!
    I was at 238 and had to be 230 or under! I was taken to the gym by a Marine and lost 7 pounds in 2 or less hours. I never felt so out of shape in my life! Right now im at 218 and going down!
    Water weight?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank6744 View Post
    Water weight?
    Yep. I dont want to bust your balls, but it is. Once you start to lose no more than 4 pounds a week, youre really losing.

Good job though, guys. Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank6744 View Post
    Water weight?

Yeah it was. I was wearing a seat suit in which i have never wore one before and it drained insanely me fast! Well it seemed like it to me lol. I need to buy another one because the one i had ripped.

Cool Congrats,

I made weight like a month ago, so now I have to work on Pull ups. I want to do at least 5 (need 3 to DEP) - Its fun, I've seen quite the change in my body, rather encouraging.

Congrats! That's a big step! Good work!

Thread Information