North Korea
Create Post

Thread: North Korea

North Korea

So what is everyones views on this North Korea mess? Seems like if things keep on the track that they are on now. It wont be Iraq or Afghanistan Marines are getting deployed to but North Korea. My personal opinion North Korea needs to be put in their place before they do something drastic. I hate to see Marines getting deployed anywhere but someone has to do it and it should be the best!

Ya, I'm pretty sure this will be deleted.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Rule Ten there will no political threads or posts of any kind in the recruit forums, you are here to concentrate on the yellow foot steps not politics!
    http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=29048

derikdrock1989

Evidently you need to go back to the stickies in the Poolee Forum and read the rules over again....if you even read them before making this post.

Your opine of the politics has NOTHING to do with you preparing for boot camp in any respect or regard.

Pay attention to the world situation....but keep your comments off this site until you earn the title of Marine!

Either way regardless of the SITREP you will go where the CIC tells a Marine to in a hot spot if you earn the title!

Thread Information