A Soft Core Marine Corps?
Create Post
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Question A Soft Core Marine Corps?

So as you may already know, the Marine Corps is changing its ways? Tell me your own opinion as to how and what bootcamp could be like in the next 10 years.

The next 10 years there will be someone asking the same question with the same perception. PFC in your 6-7 months of service what has changed so drastically that you would ask this?

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Okinawa............

Quote Originally Posted by ColdBlooded View Post
    the Marine Corps is changing its ways?
    I highly fukin' doubt it.

Exclamation

Ever remember talking to an older Marine (60-70) and him telling you the ways of his boot camp experience and you think to yourself "Wow I had it easy." Ever since SSgt Glass and Mothers of America I have heard a world of changes.

Thumbs up sry

Sorry brother, but your still a boot, worry about other things. Im sure the old salts would say the same thing to me. So Im passing it to you, as they would to me carry the fuc% on

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    There will never be a soft Marine Corps,nuff said.

The Marine Corps is already ****ing soft. What planet are you all living on? Hell, a male Marine can get kicked out for saying the wrong thing, merely in the presence, of the wrong female Marine. Hardcore...bull****!

Political correctness, sexism, racism, gayism, tattoism, hazing...the "hardcore" Marine Corps is long gone.

Depends on who you ask.

Getting soft?? Yes. I don't think it's the Marine Corps, it's just the way of the times. If society was like back in the 1800 where men were men then maybe so. But with all of society today, were harder than everyone else. Not many people can say they learned by having a broom handle stuck up their ass.

Who the hell is SSgt. Glass????????????

Sgt Glass

Jerrod M. Glass was a drill instructor at Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego (MCRDSD). He, along with a number of other drill instructors, was charged with abusing recruits. In November 2007, then-Sergent Glass was convicted and sentenced to 6 months confinement, reduction to E-1 (Private), and a bad-conduct discharge.
    Pvt Glass [...]

More on Glass

Pvt Glass was released on 23FEB08, two months early, from the brig. The convening authority, in this case the the commanding general of MCRDSD, Brigadier General Angela Salinas, has the authority to grant clemency for has reason she sees fit. In Pvt Glass’s case she made the decision to reduce the amount of confinement he was required to serve.

Has the training become easier? That is what defines Marines as the toughest military branch.

Quote Originally Posted by GSEMarine94 View Post
    Has the training become easier? That is what defines Marines as the toughest military branch.
    The recruits have gotten whinier...

Go ask the man...

Hey Marine - go ask your command Sgt. Major what he thinks about your little quandary.

Push up -

One, two, three, four, I love the Marine Corps
    One
    Two
    Three....

Thread Information