8th & I Evening Parade Uniform: NCO - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    While I was The Oldest Post of the Corps we were the only ones that rated wearing the blue overcoat.

Cantrell

I just spent 20 days PTAD at MBW, and the only guests I saw in Dress Blue/Whites were officers. Even visiting SNCO's were usually in service Chucks. I'm pretty sure the only reason junior enlisted and NCO's at 8th and I are allowed to wear the white trousers is because of a special exception for being stationed there, and doesn't apply to people visiting. Not to mention that I'm pretty sure it is a variation of the Dress Blue Alphas, which are not allowed for leave/liberty. Safe bet: go in chucks, especially with how warm its been here.

recruiter SNCOs from my RS are required, when going to a Marines Graduation, to wear the blue/whites during the summer months... not all of them have them as many get promoted while on the duty.

(all of this is what my recruiter told me)

Thanks a lot for all the info. Probably just going to go in Chucks. Semper Kill.

Just a thought... why not blue deltas?

that's probably what he meant just forgot the short sleeves are deltas .... unless he just wants to wear green slacks.

Thread Information