Barracks Cover
Create Post

Thread: Barracks Cover

Barracks Cover

I apologize as I wasn't really too sure where to put this question.

The barracks cover frame and 2 cloth covers they issue in boot camp is garbage as most people will agree. The frame is what makes it so cheap looking.

Anyways, I went to the MCX and bought both a white and a green one piece barracks cover. Would it be ok for me to bring both my one piece covers to MCT with me? I know I'm no longer a recruit and just want to make sure that uniformity amongst those who didn't buy the one piece would be allowed.

No, they will get messed up in storage, have your parents or so mail them to you when you check in your MOS school, you will just wear your **** cover to MOS school anyway.

Appreciate it, LCpl.. I will take that advice and leave them home with the wife.

Your welcome, and about the uniformity thing, I think they would prefer the premade barracks covers over the ones you receive during bootcamp, although I have never been inspected with a barracks cover yet, but only worn them in BMP on Fridays when there was graduations.

Not so sunny CA...
    Good choice....Some people never buy anything new...4 years later still wearing Crucible cammies...dirtbags...! You have fun at school now ... SF

Thread Information