It's time to bring 'em home
Create Post

Thumbs up It's time to bring 'em home

Gu-rill-a warfare. In Irag, our men women are being killed every day. It's time to bring 'em home before we get again in a quagmire of Vietnam......Or, pull the troops out, and drop leaflets; "GIVE 'EM UP OR PAY THE PRICE!!!" Then go back in and mop up. I am tired of hearing on the news everyday of our troops getting hurt/killed. Is there going to be another momument? And the morale is so low as I hear the military talk. Why don't the higher mukitie mukes ever listen to the TROOPS IN THE KNOW? Just like Nam.....I know many who said, F*****this, it ain't worth gettin' killed over because they ain't nobody listening. But being Marines, they kept on as they were trained that way. I gave up after 9 mos there because of "Free Fire Zones. With Recon I seen Bn., Co.;'s, supply lines, call in for artillery/jets/choppers. "Negative, free fire zone." Meaning, "WE COULDN'T FIRE UPON THEM." Now how stupid was this? The war or "Operation Freedom" or whatever it's called, declared over. Then why is it our Men/Women are still being hurt/killed? Semper-FI

Big"6"

Ya got my attention.
    Read my post, Fallen Soldier.

Point Taken.

Rich, JAMarine, thanks, and I'll be a friend till they plant me, "ALL BUT !!!" Semper-fi.

Thread Information