Question...about my hair - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT7477 View Post
    You never know until you do it, don't forget the Marine Corps t-shirt.
    If you poolees have some Real cajones, you will show up with a T-shirt that says ARMY.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersquishy View Post
    If you poolees have some Real cajones, you will show up with a T-shirt that says ARMY.
    Sounds like a challenge, any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by futuremarine19 View Post
    SGT,this poolee is not that stupid to go to MCRD with a high and tight...I was just saying that...I hope someone does come to MCRD with a high and tight...that would be amazing to see what will happen..lol
    You would rather see someone else get their azz beat besides you?

I would love to see that,lol.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    haha Hmm...I may just take that challenge...

http://www.bustedtees.com/armynohomo

this is such an old thread.... but the DIs you see at forming are NOT your DIs... they don't care about you, you will have your head shaved before the night is over anyhow....

just imagine the hair from the 70's... and that hair style is back now... you're not the first kid.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Ok what I read of this was hilarious. But now I've heard (primarily from a GySgt of 13 yrs out a couple years, among others) that my recruiter will have called down to MCRD San Diego saying "hey look I've sent you this kid with long hair", now my family wants to put it in a braid & save it. Scrap books memiors for my son & so forth (problems is 1 braid & 5 bidders lol, it's going to my boy) But so I told GySgt that plan & he laught at me saying "You do that when your recruiter has told them he's sending this long haired guy down, & see what happens when you show up without it".
    On the other one as suggested by Supersquishy, uh I showed up at meps to take the asvab for the army in my USMC rss cc tee, so I'll bet you a bottle of Glenmorange I'll do that.
    Heart & cojones son, I'll get plenty attention anyway & it'll all serve to make me a stronger Marine.

Quote Originally Posted by SGT7477 View Post
    You would rather see someone else get their azz beat besides you?
    SGT,yes I would rather see someone get beat besides me...if another recruit does something wrong I would know the punishment...just know SGT...I WONT SCREW UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by commdog7 View Post
    Sounds like a challenge, any takers?
    If anyone takes this challenge they may as well not even show up to MCRD...they will die a slow painful death!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SeanRyan32 View Post
    haha Hmm...I may just take that challenge...

http://www.bustedtees.com/armynohomo

GOOD LUCK...I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU.

Whoever does this is a hero among men

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by 44ghad View Post
    as suggested by Supersquishy, uh I showed up at meps to take the asvab for the army in my USMC rss cc tee, so I'll bet you a bottle of Glenmorange I'll do that.
    Heart & cojones son, I'll get plenty attention anyway & it'll all serve to make me a stronger Marine.
    Can't believe I just quoted myself ... yal head to your nearest liquor store, I mean alcohol & alcohol related products, not your local corner store. I don't know how large a chain 'beverages & more' is but if you've got one or the likes near you go see what Glenmorange costs, I'll accept any like scotch or any 21yr or so, list it as your wager......
    any takers?

Thread Information