Cauliflower Ear
Create Post

Thread: Cauliflower Ear

Cauliflower Ear

I was just wondering if you will run into any problems at MEPS if you have cauliflower ear? If anybody has it like I do and has gone through MEPS lemme know because my recruiter siad hes not sure what they are going to say about it, but that i should be fine.

You should probably get it drained before you go just in case.

If you are wondering about long-term - they don't care much as long as it clears up. I hate cauliflower ear, worst thing about wrestling, well, maybe sucking weight too, but a bad case of cauliflower ear really blows.

I went down to MEPS with a guy who had cauliflower ear he got from playing rugby. The doctor just said if you can hear fine and do the normal tests that you'll be fine.

It's considered a cosmetic blemish same as acne or scar tissue if it does not effect your hearing and you pass the test. Cauliflowers rarely go away once they pass the black and blue hematoma stage as they harden up and can't be drained. Plastic surgery is an option if it does effect your hearing and or your ear canals fill up with excessive wax and debris or you just wanna pursue a career as super model

--->Dave

You not do not hear then best option for you its Laser surgery. I tis a more reliable and quickly recover. You must go before there life.

Arizona lipo

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    ARIZONALIPO....WHAT do you know about Poolees?? WHO ARE YOU??? PLEASE!!!.....DOC

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by arizonalipo View Post
    You not do not hear then best option for you its Laser surgery. I tis a more reliable and quickly recover. You must go before there life.

Arizona lipo

GO AWAY AZZWIPE SPAMMER!!! LIPO SUCTION THIS!!!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Cauliflower Ear ...just stay away from and back from the salad bar and cheese sauces!

Hi Arizona Lipo this for you..

Laser Surgery :
    The term laser means light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation, and it uses a laser light source (laser beam) to remove tissues that are diseased or to treat blood vessels that are bleeding. Laser beams are strong beams of light produced by electrically stimulating a particular material. A solid, a liquid, or a gas is used. Alternatively, the laser is used cosmetically; it can remove wrinkles, birthmarks, or tattoos.
    The special light beam is focused to treat tissues by heating the cells until they burst. There are a number of different laser types. Each has a different use and color. The color, or the light beam, relates to the type of surgery that is being performed and the color of the tissue that is being treated. There are three types of laser: the carbon dioxide (CO2) laser; the YAG laser (yttrium aluminum garnet); and the pulsed dye laser.

arizonalipo and laserlipo.......if you guys are for real, then you need to do the following......

First....read the rules.....[Poolee Rules] Attention New Poolee & Wannabe Members
    http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...=29048&page=15

Second.....fill out ALL of your profiles.

Third....don't answer any more questions someone might have until you do the above!

Thread Information