Question...about my hair - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I read somewhere that if you show up with your head shaved or high and tight the DI's will Chit.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    iam going to keep a low reg mohawk when i join,and have sexy 5 oclock shadow all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by SGT7477 View Post
    High and Tight all the way, show them you have brass balls.
    SGT,is that a trick statemant?

Quote Originally Posted by futuremarine19 View Post
    SGT,is that a trick statemant?
    No it isn't.

Poolee/DEP Free Member Hartford's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    What would happen if you show up and your head is already shaved? I assume it would get the DI's attention which is a bad thing...I'll probably just do a #1 or #2 a day before I ship out and just look clean cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartford View Post
    What would happen if you show up and your head is already shaved? I assume it would get the DI's attention which is a bad thing...I'll probably just do a #1 or #2 a day before I ship out and just look clean cut.
    You never know until you do it, don't forget the Marine Corps t-shirt.

Poolee/DEP Free Member Hartford's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Hah, Sergeant! I should show up with a high n tight, Marines t-shirt and "Semper Fidelis" tattooed across my entire back.

Hah, Sergeant! I should show up with a high n tight, Marines t-shirt and "Semper Fidelis" tattooed across my entire back.

You got it show them you have a pair.

Quote Originally Posted by PaidinBlood View Post
    I would recommend at least having a MAN's haircut prior to reporting... As long as you do that you will blend in...don't flatter yourself - you are just fresh meat into the grinder, nothing more. Just another sweaty confused retard running in three directions at once and going nowhere...receiving is a hoot!

Good luck to you!

Look,

Even if you competely shave your head right now and go to recruit training by the end of next week, there'll be enough for spanish inquisistion to mow off.

I reccomend that you do cut it because long hair is going to be a bytch for them to cut and there's going to be lots of ripping and pulling. They go fast and they don't give a fvck. That's why I call them the spanish inquisistion.

I remember when I was a sophomore in highschool, someone in my NJROTC got an EGA tattoo right before bootcamp on his back. Not sure exactly what happened to him, I know it was an injury though, but he came back about 1/3 way in and I don't think he is qualified to rejoin any branch.

Quote Originally Posted by SGT7477 View Post
    No it isn't.
    ok,because I will show up wth a high and tight......lol

ok,because I will show up wth a high and tight......lol
    Heh heh, I'd like to be there to watch the melee that follows when the DI's bust those brass balls and make an example of you!

Quote Originally Posted by benw2200 View Post
    be a sheep. Be loud and motivated
    Well said, Marine.

Quote Originally Posted by ameriken View Post
    Heh heh, I'd like to be there to watch the melee that follows when the DI's bust those brass balls and make an example of you!
    SGT,this poolee is not that stupid to go to MCRD with a high and tight...I was just saying that...I hope someone does come to MCRD with a high and tight...that would be amazing to see what will happen..lol

SGT,this poolee is not that stupid to go to MCRD with a high and tight...I was just saying that...I hope someone does come to MCRD with a high and tight...that would be amazing to see what will happen..lol
    For the past 8 or so years I've cut my hair 0 on sides 2-4 on top (before that it was 1-2 on sides and 2" on top). I hate long hair, 2-3 inches is pushing my limit.

Before I could join the Marines, and even after I was PDQ'd the first time I tried to DEP. Just how I like it. So I may find out what happens.

Thread Information