Hey Devil Dogs,
I am looking for a few good Marines who can review an audio novel I have created.

It's free, no strings attached. I just need a few sets of ears to listen over it for technical and realism details.

Here's a blurb for it.

65 Below
After twenty years hunting terrorists under orders to "render harmless", USMC Master Sergeant Marcus Orlando Johnson, Mojo to his friends, settles into a quiet rural retirement on his childhood home in the Alaskan backwoods. But the idyllic retirement is shattered when Marcus comes across soldiers of America's staunchest enemy who are about to unleash a nightmarish biological weapon on the world from the most unexpected of places. With the help of his ex-fiancee, the beautiful Korean born State Trooper Lonnie Wyatt, and the chance reunion of his old special operations buddy Harley Wasner, they race to stop a potentially devastating terrorist attack with worldwide implications but even nature is against them as the temperatures plummet to 65 below.

You can click on the cover and go straight to the webpage of the book, www.basilsands.com .

Let me know if you listen and please send some input.

I'm a former Marine "Nearlywas" myself, which is to say I got 3/4 through boot (in 1988) and busted both ankles. Longterm ticket on that one. Time in the guard later isn't the same as time in the Corps, so I want some eyes and ears that have been there to give the story a good once over.

If you like it pass it along to your Marine friends, and even to the Tuefelhundes on the ground. The more the merrier. I just wanna make sure I got the stuff right before I take it abroad.