Dep
Create Post

Thread: Dep

Static_Sky
    Guest Free Member

Smile Dep

great news everyone, I DEPed in today! I leave for boot on June 16th 2003

Poolee

Congrats Poolee! You shall make a fine Marine. You have plenty of time to learn from the men and women on this board.

Good Choice!

Jerry

Congrats

Way to go Joe. Proud for you. I wish you all the Best in your life to come. You will soon know what "WE" are all about. I'm mighty proud of you. Looks like I need to plan a trip for a Graduation to MARINE.

Always here for you.

Good deal, SS!

Hang on to yer cover, kid. Yer in fer the ride of yer life! Enjoy and watch your six at all times. You' already heard all the rest. Remember and make us proud.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Exclamation Welcome Aboard

Joe,

It has been a pleasure to get to know you through this site. I am extremely proud that you followed through on your commitment to become a Marine.

Now the real work begins. I know recruit training is nearly a year away, but that is the best reason to start preparing now. The more time you invest in your preparation for MCRD, the better off you will be when you get there.

Remember to maintain weekly contact with your recruiter and make those Pool Functions/DEP meetings to allow your recruiter to assist you in the process of training.

Let's work on getting you promoted in the DEP so you can graduate from training as a PFC!!

Again, my best wishes for your future success.

Sixguns

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Congrats Bud-e! I'm almost there....I think that I might be able to convince my g-ma to sign for me so I may be able to enlist before I turn 18.....doubtful, but the hope is there.....Congrats again, Joe! TTYL!

LadyLeatherneck
    Guest Free Member

Congratulations Little Bro

Good Luck and we'll be here waiting for you with open arms
    when you've earned the title MARINE! Semper Fi Little Bro

Cool Congrats SS

Glad to see that you are following thru in your goals to become a Marine. One of the proudest days of your life will be when you earned the Title: US Marine. That day you become part of a Brotherhood that will be always with you. Congrats again!!!!

Sempers,

Roger

Welcome aboard!

I'll pass on the words of my recruiting sgt.: "keep your mouth shut, your ears open, and don't EVER volunteer again!"
    Once - Always!

respect is something U better learn terd

TeufelHunden
    Guest Free Member

Exclamation Good On Ya Static...

...Now the games begin! Or they'll begin when you hit the yellow footprints! Keep your head in the game until then.

Registered User Free Member WUNgUN's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Here are the few words of advice that my Dad, a Marine aswell, gave to me!

" only believe half of what you see, and nothing that you hear!"

" remember sh*t rolls down hill"..."as a recruit you've got your mouth open at the bottom"

" keep your mouth shut and never volunteer for anything"

Now for my recruiter's advice:

" only give 75% on your Initial PFT, everyone hates a showoff!"
    * that only counts for your initial PFT *

" don't shave your head before you leave for PI, everyone from MEPS on down to PI hates that, 'one-ups-man ship' doesn't go over well"

Thread Information