9 90.00%
  • Dove

0 0%
  • Undecided

1 10.00%
Create Post

Thread: Hawk or Dove?

Hawk or Dove?

Considering many of you are marines or marines supporters, I would expect many of you to be hawks. But some people are against war but still fight for their country. So, are you a hawk or a dove?

Quote Originally Posted by Baked View Post
    Considering many of you are marines or marines supporters, I would expect many of you to be hawks. But some people are against war but still fight for their country. So, are you a hawk or a dove?
    Attend to your profile.

Profile up and Marines is always capitalized.

Baked,

You would have to be baked out of your ****** mind to ask a question like that. Read the rules and capitalize Marine (I think we have earned that much at least).

We are whatever ****** bird the Commander and Chief wants us to be.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT VAS View Post
    We are whatever ****** bird the Commander and Chief wants us to be.
    LOL! Even if he wants us to be buzzards!

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Baked??? I think your smoking to much of that wacky tobacky Kid.

Rocky

Sorry about not capitalizing Marine. There ya go. You guys earn all the respect in my opinion. But seriously, you can be a dove and fight in the war because you just want the best for your county.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Sorry about not capitalizing Marine. There ya go. You guys earn all the respect in my opinion. But seriously, you can be a dove and fight in the war because you just want the best for your county.
    "YOU GUYS???" How about MARINES!!! and did you also know that one of the posts on your thread was a Woman Marine???

Survey Says??? This Thread Sucks...

Quote Originally Posted by RhodeIsland View Post
    "YOU GUYS???" How about MARINES!!! and did you also know that one of the posts on your thread was a Woman Marine???

Survey Says??? This Thread Sucks...
    You guys is typical of teenage slang for everyone.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You guys is typical of teenage slang for everyone.
    NOT HERE!!! Here it is Marines to you or Brothers and Sisters (ONLY used if you are a Marine).
    So, all in all if want answers to your questions, get it right and possibly even if you do, you will probably won't receive many replies.
    Good Luck.

All Marines that I've ever met or served with would be very, very hawkish if fighting a foreign force in our country. Yet some of those same Marines could be (and are) more doveish about fighting overseas, even more so if a given country didn't have the ability of attacking us here at home.

And I know the argument about how it is better to fight someone abroad rather that on our shores, but that argument does not always apply.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    It's OK Rocky - I'm assuming Baked is a 4th BN candidate since there ain't no profile filled out YET!

Close this freakin train wreck already por favor !

Here in Oregon during the month of September: dove's get murdered by the ruck-load while hawks and sundry raptors pick at La Paloma the remainder of the year with dive and snatch tactics

I was going to say here in the Lone Star State on 1 september its open season on Dove. Hawks on the other hand will kick your azz. Like some Marines will for asking stupid question.

Cantrell

Thread Information