Looking for Graduates of FAC 1-87 MCSSS Camp Johnson
Create Post

Looking for Graduates of FAC 1-87 MCSSS Camp Johnson

Fiscal Accounting Course 1-87 (Sep-Dec 1986)

Ronald Thompkins
    Scott Rogers
    ??? Sinor
    ??? Perez (turned me on to the Divinyls)
    ??? Sullivan aka "Sparky"

The other names escape me...perhaps 5-7 more students.

Our instructors were:
    GySgt "Can I play with your donut?" aka "Virginia is Gawd's country" Sullivan (no relation to Sparky)...retired as a MSgt, I think
    SSgt "Well, No Screamin' Eagle S**t!!!" Rhodes (Rhoads? Can't remember the spelling)
    Cpl Weddle..."Weddles wobble, but they don't fall down."

Ronald's nickname was "B**ch, B**ch, B**ch." Had a great '69 Mercury Cougar with "misappropriated" hub caps. He took hell for bringing his car to school (a huge no-no in those days), for arriving late to the first day of class with a super bushy, WAY out of reg's, Ernie and Bert looking high-and-tight. He strolled into class with his personal M1911, asking where he could keep it. We knew Ronald would be special. He worked out just fine, just on a slightly different wave-length than everyone else.

Other members of FAC 1-87 I'd like to locate:

Chris Chambers = owned a mid-80's Capang (Mercury Capri with Mustang body panels, as the cars were clones in those days)

PFC Suarez (cannot remember his first name). He always declared himself to be Russian by ethnicity. He looked like he could have been, but the name was misleading.

Thread Information