Help!! Random Meritorious Board!
Create Post

Exclamation Help!! Random Meritorious Board!

Ok so at 2100 (Okinawa time) last night I found out that I have a board today. No idea at what time or what I'm wearing. I have my Charlies ready, but no time to study or get MCI's done. Anyone got any tips please?

So I guess we're too late. How'd you do?

no it hasn't started and i still dont know at what time

Study your knowledge, IP and mark your uniform. Maintain bearing at all times. Do everything in a military manner. That should do ya. You got any leadership you can practice with there?

Yea, just my Corporal but that's about it. I know I'm going to pull this one off, but I'm just ****ed it was so last minute. sounds good right about now.

Has your Cpl been on a board there? He will probably know how the layout of the board for your CO is. Ask him if you can get a couple practice runs in, it'll help alot.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    No sweat, you got it Brother. Don't over-analize it, it'll make you stutter.
    Your good to go!!!
    Semper Fi,
    Let us know,

Rocky

No, he hasn't to this day. As a matter a fact no one here has, I'm the cherry popper.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RhodeIsland View Post
    No sweat, you got it Brother. Don't over-analize it, it'll make you stutter.
    Your good to go!!!
    Semper Fi,
    Let us know,

Rocky
    Thanks bro, I appreciate the uplift.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Been to a couple and also sat on a couple. Have yourself squared away whatever the uniform might be. Believe it or not someone will coach you ahead of time how to report and what is going to happen next. How tough the competition is often sets the stage on what all the board will include.

Best of luck to you!

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post
    Been to a couple and also sat on a couple. Have yourself squared away whatever the uniform might be. Believe it or not someone will coach you ahead of time how to report and what is going to happen next. How tough the competition is often sets the stage on what all the board will include.

Best of luck to you!

speakin of squared away uniforms, I shipped off my Guidebook for Marines to a friend today and there is something awfully familiar about that one feller...page 92 I think it was... SF

Quote Originally Posted by PaidinBlood View Post
    speakin of squared away uniforms, I shipped off my Guidebook for Marines to a friend today and there is something awfully familiar about that one feller...page 92 I think it was... SF
    There's a poolee lurking around who thinks that Marine is rather fetching.

Semper Fi.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Moto!!!!

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Today's the 13th, What Happened Bro???

Rocky

Quote Originally Posted by PaidinBlood View Post
    Yeap, that's Sgt. Quinn, I asked him about that a while back, before I joined the Navy. The bearing on his face in those photos looks like it was hammered out of iron lol.

Thread Information