hey guys im back ! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    And things were gettin boring 'round here.

Devil Dog For Life Platinum Member Gary's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Rohde Island

I don't want to mess with you. Trying to be respectfull on the sight. But, learn who you are talking too before you open your mouth and insert your foot!

Sgt G.A. Blake

Marine! the title says it all

Administrator Platinum Member Rocky C's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    I don't want to mess with you. Trying to be respectfull on the sight. But, learn who you are talking too before you open your mouth and insert your foot!
    What did you just say to me???
    Learn who I am talking to???
    I think you have the Wrong Marine.

Rocky

Semper Fidelis,
    Rocky

All Marine, All The Time......

.... . / ..-. . .-- --..-- - .... . / .--. .-. --- ..- -.. --..-- - .... . / -- .- .-. .. -. . ... .-.-.-

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    With all due respect..........................we can't learn who we're talking to cause there's no info in your profile. We can see you're friends with the Boss so I guess that's why nobody has asked who you are yet .

HHHHHMMMMMMMM.....OH!...REALLY?? I've read EVERY post, and thread started by this gentleman, going back to 7/2002. Almost all of the posts I've read are alcohol related, and trite. There MUST have been a lot of PM's between Members back then. Everybody loved Gary so much, that when he was laid off, all wanted to pitch in and buy him his OWN computer, so that he could continue to be a Member. WELL....I don't know this gentleman, so my opinion is worthless. Hope to hear more from him....MAYBE, in the Morning Zeph.? I don't give a dam if he fills his profile, or not....that's his CHOICE....HUH??....WELCOME BACK, GARY!!.....DOC

[
    ....."Doc Greek UP!!".....

Administrator Platinum Member Rocky C's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries

Semper Fidelis,
    Rocky

All Marine, All The Time......

.... . / ..-. . .-- --..-- - .... . / .--. .-. --- ..- -.. --..-- - .... . / -- .- .-. .. -. . ... .-.-.-

Hey Gary,you still don't have a profile worth a crap....

Hey *******! I was in the Marines way before you were a sparkle in your father's eyes! You call me a pooly. I have more time in the service than you have diapers! When you start talking crap, you better know who you are talking too. You POOLE BOOT!!!!!!
    Hey Gary & RhodeIsland you both don't have your profile filled out and Gary your firing off at the mouth at someone supposable calling you a poolee I didn't read one thing here calling you a poolee. Also you need to respect other Marines here as this isn't your site and the rule clearly state be respectful to others we all earn the the right to be Marines so Please respect our brother here please. No one was disrespecting you by a long shot.

Hey *******! I was in the Marines way before you were a sparkle in your father's eyes! You call me a pooly. I have more time in the service than you have diapers! When you start talking crap, you better know who you are talking too. You POOLE BOOT!!!!!!

Gary...if you were in the Corps before Doc was a gleam in his dad's eye, then you must have bar-backed in Tun Tavern, because Doc is Methuselah's nephew (that's damned old).

S/F to both of you.

PLEASE, GENTLEMEN...LET THIS GO!!!
    EVERYTHING IS COOOOL WITH LT. GARY!! THAT WAS FOUR MONTHS AGO....."LET IT BE"!...DOC

[

Doc...I can only assume that your post was asking us to drop the issue. I can't really tell because my monitor is not big enough read the LARGE font. But we get the point. S/F

I don't know who you are ,but welcome back I guess. Semper fi.

Quote Originally Posted by marine1955 View Post
    Hey Gary & RhodeIsland you both don't have your profile filled out and Gary your firing off at the mouth at someone supposable calling you a poolee I didn't read one thing here calling you a poolee.
    If I remember correctly, RhodeIsland is in the process of relocating, and he cleaned out his profile....that's why he doesn't have it filled out.
    He did mention it in this thread, http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=89584, but since he cleaned out his profile, it's not there anymore.

PLEASE HELP ME, JESUS!!! SHOW THESE MARINES THE WAY!!....DOC

[

Quote Originally Posted by LASWMarine View Post
    If I remember correctly, RhodeIsland is in the process of relocating, and he cleaned out his profile....that's why he doesn't have it filled out.
    He did mention it in this thread, http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=89584, but since he cleaned out his profile, it's not there anymore.
    My bad on the RhodeIsland My bad!!! I guess I have a case of C.R.S. sorry

Thread Information