Question about MOS
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Question about MOS

Do any of you guys know what pmos you need to have in order to sign up for Security Forces or do you just sign up for it.I heard you have to have a pmos of 03xx to sign up.

Or can i sign up for it if my mos is a helicopter crew chief?

Credits
    Savings
    yeah that didnt really tell me anything that i didnt already know.So the next time you want to be a smart ass,reread the post you ****!

Quote Originally Posted by GavinL91 View Post
    yeah that didnt really tell me anything that i didnt already know.So the next time you want to be a smart ass,reread the post you ****!
    I can't wait to see the respect you get in the Corps [if you make it].

I really don't think that was necessary.. He was trying to help you, and you replied back to him in a arrogant tone. Let's see how far you make it with responses like that in the Corps. I would give you 1month of bootcamp..

Now, to actually answer your question, you must be a 0300 to go SF, since SF is a secondary MOS.

Credits
    Savings
    well we will see how long i last in the boot.judging that i have the dedication to lose all this weight to get there.yeah im going to blow it by talking like that to a DI,please.No disrespect to the guy but if he typed it in on google,chances are i typed it in on google.So my bad if you guys and the poolee got ****ed.That one guy didnt even give a response about my question,what was your whole point in posting BigGunz90,i shouldve save my "arrogant" respond for you.

Thnx to the Marine though.Atleast he helped a little.

Atleast he helped a little.
    He gave you exactly what you asked...how is that helping just a little? Clearly you won't last long with your attitude..if you do last you'll be just another $hitbag.

Credits
    Savings
    and it begins,im getting flamed now for posting a ****ed of reply.If you guys got your feelings hurt,MY BAD.Im thinking about being a Marine and going into SF.If i have to be a 03xx for that job,then i will have to be a **** bag to get by.

Your a $hitbag because you have an attitude...No one said you were because you wanted a certain MOS.

Credits
    Savings
    i dont have an attitude,check all the threads i did before this one.I got ****ed because ive been looking for this info and havent gotten any answers about it.

and it begins,im getting flamed now for posting a ****ed of reply.If you guys got your feelings hurt,MY BAD.Im thinking about being a Marine and going into SF.If i have to be a 03xx for that job,then i will have to be a **** bag to get by.
    The only thing you are doing is digging yourself a deeper hole, just admit your af fault.

Security Forces Duty is a Special Duty Assignment, You Dont have to be an 03XX to due the Duty, But I'm sure it would help when you get there.

A little advice learn how to say "Good to go" and move on, Dont ever talk back or have an attitude.

i dont have an attitude,check all the threads i did before this one.I got ****ed because ive been looking for this info and havent gotten any answers about it.
    The Marines on this site don't HAVE to give you answers. It's not their job. Some of them are nice enough to help us wannabees and poolees. With your attitude I doubt you'll get any answers.

Quote Originally Posted by RunBikeSwimCRS View Post
    Security Forces Duty is a Special Duty Assignment, You Dont have to be an 03XX to due the Duty, But I'm sure it would help when you get there.

A little advice learn how to say "Good to go" and move on, Dont ever talk back or have an attitude.
    It is, Sgt? Thought it was infantry only, since 2 of my friends who signed up as SF both had to go through ITB.

Like everyone else said... get your attitude in check and move on.

Thread Information