All ready to go
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All ready to go

All ready to go

I finally got down to the Main Marine Recruiting office today and took my IST and passed so I am all ready to ship off. I am looking forward to it just have to get all of my stuff memorized and I'm off in a couple weeks here.

Good to go. I suggest reading all you can on this site. Everything you want to know is on here. If you don't find what your looking for (after extencsive research on this site) ask. The Marines on here are all willing to help and so are some of the poolees who have been here a while. So, do lots of PT, read the info on this site and come back and tell us what Boot was like.

Smile yellow footprints

well,lotsaluck!Get used to people screaming at you,sleep depravation,strange food and a thing called the "GRINDER".By all means come on back and tell us about it.I went thru Sept.67' and to this day still don't know how I survived it.Semper Fi ! Best of luck.

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Congrats. which way you headed, east or west?

I'm going East to PI.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good luck poolee womack

Thanks, I am looking forward to going so much now I almost want to just walk in my recruiters office and try to get shipped off this week but i figure that i might as well make the best of the free time I have now and get in a little better shape.

Registered User Free Member ktriplett's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    enjoy the time you have before you leave for boot camp. Pretty soon, you'll be thinking, "what the hell have I gotten myself into?" But, thirteen weeks later, it'll all be well worth it. Good luck. Sound off, stay squared away, put out, and you'll be good to go.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good luck. We look forward to hearing from you upon your successful completion of training.

SIXGUNS

Marine Spouse Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Good luck, Poolee Womack!

Tommarow i have to go to my recruiters to get my Mos finalized and that will be it. I just can't wait to get started.

Unhappy MOS Finalized?

Poolee Womack,can't help but admire you GUNGINESS,but how the heck do you get your MOS prior to boot camp?The CORPS needs for manpower change daily.If your test results,scores etc.meet an open billet in LOWER SLOBOVIA that just happens to be open,you could find yourself in a CASUAL Company awaiting VERY strange orders.Are you sure your recruiter isn't pulling your leg?It HAS been known to happen.Hey there, lotsaluck anyhoo.P.S. just WHAT M.O.S. were you told you would be?

i am said to be locked in the logistics field but my specific job isn't picked.

good luck poolee womack i ship of too in a couple of weeks have fun and keep youre head up

Benny Rutledge I am not sure if I just worded myself wrong at first or if I am learning something new from you about not having any say in your job. In case i said it wrong I just ment that my job field is supposed to be logistics as to what specific job in logistics I am unshur i have been told i will find out when basic is over but the recruiter says it will be a job in logistics. If my recruiter has been pulling my leg and he can't guarentee anything someone please tell me so i know not to expect logistics for sure.

Thread Information