Former Poolee, but no title...read this poolees - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

damn

I'm very sorry to hear that, im very nervous about my medical exam i feel good and know of no immediate problems but then again you never know, i want the chance to serve and earn the title and an unforeseen medical problem that was not my fault would really hurt. Here's to health.

~Jason

Man now I'm worried... I ship in 3 months and everyday i think my recruiter is going to call and say "Sorry man the Corps doesn't want you anymore." I cant help but worry... anyone have anything to say to help or should I suck it up and pray more.

Quote Originally Posted by iljw View Post
    Man now I'm worried... I ship in 3 months and everyday i think my recruiter is going to call and say "Sorry man the Corps doesn't want you anymore." I cant help but worry... anyone have anything to say to help or should I suck it up and pray more.
    If you are enlisted and waiting to ship, why would your recruiter call you to tell you the USMC doesn't want you anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by WarrFacee View Post
    Wow... im 18(19 in August) and i havent DEP in yet(was about to) but i know i cant live on without joining the Marines. I definitely want to join but im stressing alot with work, school, and other personal stuff right, but i hope before the middle of next year i have earned my title. I say hope because you cant really say 100%... like my mother always says "Si dios me da la lisencia" and i guess in English it would be "if God gives me the licensure" according to google translate.
    "God willing" is the phrase in English

Thread Information