Dress Blues for a Bulldog
Create Post

Dress Blues for a Bulldog

Hello
    I am after a set of dress blues for our English Bulldog "Dozer"
    The web page "Chesty's wardrobe" is no longer available.
    I would like to get a set so Dozer could attend this years cake cutting ceremony at my husband's unit.

Any info would be great.
    Thanks

Similar Threads:

I started to look in here but I am busy... try this site I bet they have it... I'm almost positive I saw it in the actual catalog they send me each month http://usmcshop.grunt.com/

Love the idea....

Our poor mascot at Cherry Point kept getting "reduced" then re-promoted lol...last time he was NJP'd from Cpl to LCpl for ummm, autographing a table in the Generals office lol...

I'd like to see pics of Dozer decked out in uniform....

I don't have a English Bull, have a Boston Terrier (terrorist??), but would love to have a pic of my little guy in a uniform for posterity.

Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Ramsey View Post
    Love the idea....

Our poor mascot at Cherry Point kept getting "reduced" then re-promoted lol...last time he was NJP'd from Cpl to LCpl for ummm, autographing a table in the Generals office lol...

I'd like to see pics of Dozer decked out in uniform....

I don't have a English Bull, have a Boston Terrier (terrorist??), but would love to have a pic of my little guy in a uniform for posterity.
    I'm Afraid Dozer would also find himself falling down the ranks too. He has the determination and mind set of..."When I'm ready!"
    He is great when out and about in public. He has his best manners on, but once he gets home, he is a real little devil

Am I able to post pics here? If so, how do I go about doing so?

Quote Originally Posted by thewookie View Post
    I started to look in here but I am busy... try this site I bet they have it... I'm almost positive I saw it in the actual catalog they send me each month http://usmcshop.grunt.com/
    Thank you. I did check out the site and talked to their live help people, but they don't sell Bully dress blues.

Try this number at HQMC Public Affairs. Maybe they can put you in touch with their vendor.

Community Relations Business Phone

703-614-1034

Quote Originally Posted by jebollenbach View Post
    Try this number at HQMC Public Affairs. Maybe they can put you in touch with their vendor.

Community Relations Business Phone

703-614-1034
    Thanks I will go do that now.

I am a breeder of some of the highest quality English Bulldogs in the world and a former Marine- 1968-72 I have 15 adult bulldogs. I have looked for a dress blue uniform to fit our dogs for years and have had nothing close to any success in finding one. I would absolutely flip over and turn cartwheels if I found where I could buy one to fit a 55 -60 pound bulldog and I am 61 years old. Hey you jarheads, if you wanna see our cool Marine theme web site check it out www.semperfibulldogs.com and if you know where I can get a dress blue uniform for one of my dogs I'd sure like to know where. I pride myself in taking some dynamite pictures of our dogs and that uniform would sure look good on one of our dogs and on our web site. Today I hear Marines say oooohhhraw! Never heard that before. All I remember is every time we made a move in boot camp we were to holler "KILL!!!!" They kind of brainwashed that into us. ooohraw sounds sissyfied if you ask me.

Kill!!!!!!

Hello again everyone. I have found someone who makes very very nice dress blues for Bulldogs. Her name is Barbara Maycott Cash She has a facebook account. If you friend her, please tell her that "Dozer" sent you. Thank you

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

Here is a video of the beautiful dress blues my friend made for a friends Bulldog. Barbara does wonderful work. If anyone is interested in purchasing a set of Dress Blues for your Bulldog, this is the lady you need to see. https://www.facebook.com/barbara.m.cash.5

Attachment 25934As you can see, Barbara does great work

Attachment 25935This is the girl Bulldog Dress Blues

For the dress blues maker?
    Her name is Barbara Cash. You can find her on Facebook
    Here is her link
    https://www.facebook.com/barbara.m.cash.5

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Outstanding.
    Just in time for the upcoming Marine Corps Ball.

Thank you for posting that.

Thread Information