hello i gotta question! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post
    Psh I won't lie, I could tell by the typing it was a female so I looked. I like to see who I'm talking to.

Hey, my names Matt, I'll be glad to help you.

You can continue to take college courses while you are an MP Ilene. However you may be a field MP where you wont have a lot of spare time during deployments or a garrison MP (PM-Hos) basically instead of messing up terrorists, taking over other countries, or helping out our own, your job is to bust Marines. Oorah! Both are MOS 5811 but very different jobs. If you have any questions please, feel free to let me know.
    Thank you for you're reply Matt! I have talked to my recruiter, but he couldn't tell me more information in detail about it because I still have to go to MEPS and take the ASVAB. I'm Studying real hard so that i can get good scores so I have more options available but I would love to be able to be an MP. So garrison MP just basically busts Marines, and field do all the dirty work? LOL

My apologies. Well, like I stated before, what are the chances of me continuing to take classes while I'm enlisted as a 5811 Military Police? I'm not familiar to the hours of a normal MP work day so, was wondering if I can get some feedback. Thank you again, and sorry!

Ilene
    Damn, again check for spelling young padowan. "...so, was wondering..." Isn't that from back in the hood? Sorry I just tend to be difficult when it comes to these spelling situations. You'll have time to go to school sista, it just depends on the MOS and how much time it allows you for the edumicassion.

I'm an MP i'll give ya the low down.

yes you can take classes while your working.I and a few of the guys in my section take online classes from universities here on base on our off time.you get days off after your shifts and it's those days you can do your classes.whether you want online classes or a university off base your command has to give you time for college if you so choose to go.I don't know about field MP units,but as far as garrison you'll have time.

Psh I won't lie, I could tell by the typing it was a female so I looked. I like to see who I'm talking to.
    How many men do you know that have the name Ilene?

Quote Originally Posted by 0231Marine View Post
    How many men do you know that have the name Ilene?
    Something tells me any man with the name Ilene would have a hard time at life. Reminds of the song by Johny Cash called "A boy named Sue."

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hey, my names Matt, I'll be glad to help you.

You can continue to take college courses while you are an MP Ilene. However you may be a field MP where you wont have alot of spare time during deployments or a garrison MP (PM-Hos) basically instead of messing up terrorists, taking over other countries, or helping out our own, your job is to bust Marines. Oorah! Both are MOS 5811 but very different jobs. If you have any questions please, feel free to let me know.
    I just threw up in my mouth a little LOL!

Credits
    Savings
    Images

I agree,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    I just threw up in my mouth a little LOL!
    I hate MPs,,,,,,,,

Thread Information