3rd Assaul Amphibian Battalion Marines (past-Present)
Create Post

Talking 3rd Assaul Amphibian Battalion Marines (past-Present)

YATT-YAS and Semper Fi Marines. This is just an advanced notice to Chapter members, Active Duty and former Battalion members. The Change of Command will take place on June 26th at the 21 Area Beach. LtCol McLean will be handing the Colors to LtCol Crane. On the 25th LtCol McLean will be hanging our Plank Owners Plaque for the Chapter at the Battalion CP. We will be doing a BBQ on one of the two day's for the Chapter members and I will probably be inviting 2 or 3 of the Active Duty that have been going out of their way to be helpful to us when we are on base like Sgt Everett and a couple of others. If you plan on attending please feel free to contact me as far as Sponsorship at the Ward Lodge or for Base entry.
    Cpl Bruce Boatwright
    FMDA 3rd Assault Amphibian Battalion

Just as an update LtCol McLean has informed me that will have the Plank Owners Plaque Mounted on the wall of the Bn CP then a Static display on June 25th from 10:00 to 11:00 and the BBQ will be after on the 25th. I still need names of all who attend for seating purposes and to set up with PMO at the Main Gate at Camp Pendleton

Thread Information