Can any one help me
Create Post

Can any one help me

How is everyone doing? I have a question about my RE code.
    I caught the flu while at bootcamp, now since the Corpsman probably had not seen the flu while there, mis-diagnosed me with asthma. All the other recruits had what is called recruit crude not the flu so that you know there is a difference.

To make a long story short, the Corpsman called my Mom and she informed him that I had asthma, this is a false claim.

Since he took the advice over the phone without conferring with a Naval Dr. I have been discharged with an RE3p and fraud.

Now I need a second opinion and need to know who I send it to.

Credits
    Savings
    Sounds like you got caught for fraudulent enlistment and now you are trying to whine you're way out of it. You should have been completely honest before entering boot camp. I highly doubt your Mother and a Navy Corpsman, who believe me can tell the difference between asthma and the flu, are incorrect. I think you seriously need to reorganize your life and choose a different path because the chances of you getting back in after lying while also having asthma are slim to none. Good luck in your future endeavors and remember lying is only going to hurt you not the people you lie to.

Why are you double-posting anyway? And what happened to your other profile?

Mods up!

look i never lie to anyone I have the records to prove so get it rite I will find help some other way thanks any way have a good day

Take some motrin and hydrate!

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi22 View Post
    look i never lie to anyone I have the records to prove so get it rite I will find help some other way thanks any way have a good day
    Try going back to school and learning proper spelling, grammar and the English language. Then take your lying azz somewhere else before you start to aggravate me!

3 different threads and 2 profiles...... this one is a winner.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Can anyone help me,,,,,,

I want back in, but I cheated on my seperation urine test in '73. Poured some off another cup, and they put me down as a drug user.

I'm 57, pot bellied, but can still walk to the mailbox. Thanks in advance for all your suggestions. You sweet Marines, you.

well... since you called us sweet that's different.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by KawiGunny View Post
    3 different threads and 2 profiles...... this one is a winner.

No SH*T ???
    This is the same Kid from the other threads ???
    The Nintendo must be broken ( HA !!! )

Rocky

Quote Originally Posted by RhodeIsland View Post
    No SH*T ???
    This is the same Kid from the other threads ???
    The Nintendo must be broken ( HA !!! )

Rocky

Yeah.... it was ???boi32. Don't remember what the first part was.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi22 View Post
    Did you think you would get different answers or something?

How is everyone doing? I (capitalized) have a question about my RE code. Being new to the site and not having the time to read the rules and discover the search button at the top right corner, I will ask my question.

I caught the flu while at bootcamp, now since the Corpsman probably had not seen the flu while there, mis-diagnosed me with asthma. All the other recruits had what is called recruit crude not the flu so that you know there is a difference.

To make a long story short, the Corpsman called my Mom and she informed him that I had asthma, this is a false claim.

Since he took the advice over the phone without conferring with a Naval Dr. I have been discharged with an RE3p and fraud.

Now I need a second opinion and need to know who I send it to.

I believed that is it...
    Hey ID-10-T this is what I wrote as a translation to your other post, no wonder it sounded familiar

Thread Information