Lima Co.
Create Post

Thread: Lima Co.

Lima Co.

Hey everyone, new Marine here! Just wanted to say hey to everyone since im new on the site. I just graduated from MCRDPI on 090410, Lima Co. PLT. 3025. I tell ya, it wasn't easy boy haha. But its the greatest thing I've done in my life. I leave monday night to report into Camp Geiger for ITB. Well I guess thats it for now.

Congratulations, Marine, welcome to the brotherhood.

Semper Fi.

Welcome!

Ellie

Congratulations, MARINE! Welcome to the site you'll find it's a great Marine Corps community.

Congrats Marine! A good buddy of mine graduated with you in 3025, last name Burnette. I'm not sure if he was Pvt or PFC when he graduated. He's been to busy with his woman in the prone position, lol. Enjoy your leave!

Yea he was a good friend of mine, got caught writing a letter or two to that woman of his during firewatch haha, SDI was not to pleased to say the least. lol

How time flys, Last time I saw lima co you guys where in go fasters with a glow strap. I graduated India co. Jan 23rd. Feels like just yesterday.

Yepp, last time I saw India Co. they were learning how to cover and align while I walked around on family day, and the FIRST time I saw India Co. (when you were there) y'all were walking around with your EGA's in your breast pockets. Time did fly haha

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndGenDevil View Post
    Yea he was a good friend of mine, got caught writing a letter or two to that woman of his during firewatch haha, SDI was not to pleased to say the least. lol
    Lmao, that would be Burnettes dumba**. Didn't happen to share any of the millions of comics I sent his a** did he lol. I actually met him twice, the day he was shipping (I was filling out paper work) and Wednesday when him and the woman came up to the recruiting office.

I even remember Burnette. 2ndGen whats your name? I was in 3026 but I got to know a lot of guys in Lima Co. especially lead series.

Carnes, 4th Squad Leader for 3025. I remember you Lauver, I can put a name to your face.

Yea I remember who you are too. Guess I'll see yall down at Camp Lejeune tomorrow morning.

Thread Information