I was supposed to go take the ASVAB today
Create Post

I was supposed to go take the ASVAB today

I talked to my recruiter last week and we planned to go take the ASVAB today. We planned on meeting at the office at 11 this morning. I show up at 11 and nobody is there. I figure maybe he's running late so I'll wait around for awhile. An hour later he still wasn't there so I guess something else came up or something. The only number I have is for the office so calling that wouldn't have done any good since nobody was there. I guess I'll see whats going on tomorrow.

Well, the good thing is there really is no rush to get the ASVAB done today or tomorrow since most likely they wont be able to send you to boot camp for several months any ways.

When you do take it though, Good Luck!

Yea it'll give me more time to prep, so its all good.

Quote Originally Posted by syxx2003 View Post
    Yea it'll give me more time to prep, so its all good.

Sucks you had to wait, I hate the feeling. Get a cell number next time. Good luck on the ASVAB.

Quote Originally Posted by UsmcMotorT View Post
    Sucks you had to wait, I hate the feeling. Get a cell number next time. Good luck on the ASVAB.
    Very good point...I mean ultimately its his loss if you go through another recruiter. Make sure they do their work so you get what you want.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Just a suggestion, but I find the best way to communicate with my OSO is through e-mail. Plus more ways to contact them does not hurt. Good luck with the ASVAB, it's nothing to worry about; just take your time.

Make him sh*t his pants and go with the Navy recruiter to take your test.

The problem is you showed up at 11 so technically you were late. 15 minutes prior is something you will become ultimately familiar with.....

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSnips View Post
    Very good point...I mean ultimately its his loss if you go through another recruiter. Make sure they do their work so you get what you want.
    Im thinking about switching recruiters myself, his loss i guess.

Thread Information