Poolee shirts
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poolee shirts

Poolee shirts

At my RS we are all supposed to wear the same shirt for PT and during our functions for uniformity. The one we are supposed to wear doesn't fit me. Well it does, but its not nearly long enough to tuck in like its supposed to. We carry up to XL and still doesn't fit. The one we wear is blue with a red EGA on the left breast and says Marines in red on the back. I was wondering if anyone knows a site/place I could get said shirt in a size that actually fits me.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisium View Post
    Tried it, nothing I need.

Same thing at my RS. We have a blue one with white writing. They are all very short. It sucks because I'm 6'4.

They are all to short no matter what size you get, and I havent seen them sold anywhere else, I usauly just wear another t shirt underneath it and its fine.

feel you pain bro, I'm 6'2" with a long torso. Shirt doesn't even come down to my hip bones

I,ve looked everywhere and can't find anything. I guess i'll just make due with what i've got.

Haha, I got a large at MEPS and it was so wide so i went to exchange it for a medium and it's the same length. Apparently the smalls are the same length too. Crazy ****

Quote Originally Posted by curlyfryc08 View Post
    Haha, I got a large at MEPS and it was so wide so i went to exchange it for a medium and it's the same length. Apparently the smalls are the same length too. Crazy ****
    It doesn't make any sense. Apparrently your supposed to get fatter not taller

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner614 View Post
    It doesn't make any sense. Apparrently your supposed to get fatter not taller
    Maybe they were originally meant for the National Guard

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by curlyfryc08 View Post
    Maybe they were originally meant for the National Guard
    hey Poolie, we ain't done nothing except sign a piece of paper. The fellas in the National Guard want to serve their country just like us. So until we have come back with the title, lay off the service bashing.

They're making fun of you... enjoy your cut-off shirts.

All you poolees should get together and take a picture in your mid-drift shirts. Maybe add some pom-poms for extra effect.

Quote Originally Posted by bstewar09 View Post
    hey Poolie, we ain't done nothing except sign a piece of paper. The fellas in the National Guard want to serve their country just like us. So until we have come back with the title, lay off the service bashing.
    Yes "Poolie" I apologize "Poolie" I won't let it happen again.

My shirt fits me just fine. I guess I'm just akwardly shaped. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by BR34 View Post
    All you poolees should get together and take a picture in your mid-drift shirts. Maybe add some pom-poms for extra effect.
    I don't know, we're gonna need a squad leader or something to pull this off, think you can fill that billet?????

Thread Information