Poolee shirts - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poolee shirts

Yeah usually the poolee shirts are kinda small length wise.

Red face

Why don't you talk to your recruiting station about making a shirt for the station...when I was in the DEP my recruiter & myself designed a shirt for our station and everyone had to wear it. It was sized to us & also made us all look better...just an idea...Here's a pic of the front & back. The back is the quote & the front is the emblem with our station name.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	0420091420.jpg‎
Views:	175
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	7340   Click image for larger version

Name:	0420091419.jpg‎
Views:	170
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	7341  

Quote Originally Posted by SlaveToTheCorps View Post
    Why don't you talk to your recruiting station about making a shirt for the station...when I was in the DEP my recruiter & myself designed a shirt for our station and everyone had to wear it. It was sized to us & also made us all look better...just an idea...Here's a pic of the front & back. The back is the quote & the front is the emblem with our station name.
    I doubt that we have enough funding for that. I still havn't even gotten my welcome aboard package and iv been in the dep for 3 months.

Well, we all chipped in...we found a local shirt shop & asked them if they could offer us a discount. We paid like $10 each, the office put any additional money they earned once the shirts were paid for into awesome things for the poolee meetings.

I understand you completly. I'm 6'1 and its not long enough either. I appreciate the Marine Corps giving it to me though.

Quote Originally Posted by SlaveToTheCorps View Post
    Well, we all chipped in...we found a local shirt shop & asked them if they could offer us a discount. We paid like $10 each, the office put any additional money they earned once the shirts were paid for into awesome things for the poolee meetings.
    I guess it couldn't hurt to bring it up on friday, or maybe it will.......

All the tall Poolees at my RS look like they have to 'too short' problem also.

I'm not even tall I'm 5'9" and the damn shirt is still too short. It makes me look really fat so I never wear it although I wish I could.

Quote Originally Posted by Venge03 View Post
    I'm not even tall I'm 5'9" and the damn shirt is still too short. It makes me look really fat so I never wear it although I wish I could.
    Don't bump random threads from like a year ago

Thread Information