Pennsylvania??
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pennsylvania??

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Pennsylvania??

Hi Everyone. I was wondering if anybody here was from Pennsylvania, specifically Clarks Summit/Scranton area?

What the hell does that have to do with bootcamp or anything regarding the Marine Corps?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Guess he may need a hand to hold,,,,,,,,,,

Well good luck if that's the case.

Credits
    Savings
    Hahah no. I was looking for ppl in my area. I just wanted to see if anyone had the same recruiter as me... when they were going to ship.... see if i can find someone to PT with cuz running a couple miles out here is boring as he!!.

It would be easier to ask the Poolees at your RS if they have a Leatherneck account.

Quote Originally Posted by Volcom1117 View Post
    Hahah no. I was looking for ppl in my area. I just wanted to see if anyone had the same recruiter as me... when they were going to ship.... see if i can find someone to PT with cuz running a couple miles out here is boring as he!!.
    awwwwwwww.... running is boring.

get an IPod... stop complaining... and next time put the reason in your first post.

Credits
    Savings
    I had an I-Pod, But someone broke into my car when i was in the movie theatre with my ex-Girlfriend.

It probably would be easier to ask the poolies at the recruiters office.

And yes. Next time i will state my reason in the first post.

Thanks Everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Volcom1117 View Post
    I had an I-Pod, But someone broke into my car when i was in the movie theatre with my ex-Girlfriend.
    Don't leave valuables in your car.

Where the hell is Pennsylvania????

Hey now, don't be talking bad about Pennsylvania. Just because we have the greatest College Football team and Major League Baseball team doesn't mean you have to hate!

Quote Originally Posted by 0231Marine View Post
    Hey now, don't be talking bad about Pennsylvania. Just because we have the greatest College Football team and Major League Baseball team doesn't mean you have to hate!
    Surely you jest Corporal. The Phillies have their moments but they are not the end all be all. lol. My wife is a Phillies fan having been born and raised in Philly, I however am a Red Sox fan.

Quote Originally Posted by phantasm View Post
    Surely you jest Corporal. The Phillies have their moments but they are not the end all be all. lol. My wife is a Phillies fan having been born and raised in Philly, I however am a Red Sox fan.
    My condolences to you and your wife.

Quote Originally Posted by phantasm View Post
    Well, nobody's perfect although I like your wife already

My wife hated baseball until she admitted to me she never really watched it. Got her to sit through a playoff game last year and now she is a die hard Phillies Phan!

We went up to Philly for Opening Day (have a good pic in my album!) and we had a blast. Going to see them play the Nationals in May and September in D.C. since it's a little closer.

Thread Information