Communication Electrician MOS...
Create Post

Communication Electrician MOS...

I was just wondering if anyone knew any info on this. My recruiter has told me that my MOS is Communications Electrician and DB is the code. I tried to find all the info I can about it and I came up empty. My recruiter is coming by my house to pick up my H.S. diploma tomorrow and I plan on asking him again about my MOS. I was just curious if anyone had an MOS that is close to mine and what it entails. I don't know that 4 digit number. Well, I'm probably not making much since so I'm gonna get some sleep.

TeufelHunden
    Guest Free Member

Arrow My Secondary MOS Was 2542...

...Communications Center Operator. If this is what it turns out to be - Come on back.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Post DB is the program code to your guarantee

Your recruiter can show you all the MOSs contained in that enlistment guarantee. You will also need to complete an SOU (Statement of Understanding) that outlines the MOSs contained in your guarantee. Your recruiter should be able to show you this information right out of his Marine Corps Opportunities Book (MCOB). You were making perfect sense. Now have your recruiter make sense of it for you!!! Good luck!

Thanks alot. When ever I've asked in the past he gave me vague discriptions. Does this mean that my MOS is not yet set or it is set I just need to know the 4 digit number so I can find out what it entails. Thanks again. Less than 1 month before I can step in those yellow footprints!

Thread Information