Im back with my EGA - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    thedrifter, Thanks for changing my avatar. I'm a PFC though so could you change it to that? Just when you get a chance I would appreciate it!

Thanks to everyone!

Credits
    Savings
    Congratulations Marines!! Stay safe on Boot Leave!!
    Semper Fidelis!
    C

Congrats, Dustin. Did you get your '300'?

Congrats MARINE, its nice to see someone you remeber come back.

I've returned with my EGA as well. can I get my avatar changed too?
    and congrats brothers, feels good doesn't it!

Quote Originally Posted by alauver View Post
    thedrifter, Thanks for changing my avatar. I'm a PFC though so could you change it to that? Just when you get a chance I would appreciate it!

Thanks to everyone!
    You can change your avatar when you go to "my info". There's a section in your details where you can update your pay-grade and another section down below where you can choose an avatar.

Congratulations to all our new Marines

Semper Fi

Congratulations Marines... welcome, and reach out with any questions... as the only stupid question is the one you don't ask.

Did they get that 3rd Bn chow hall fixed up for ya?

I was down there last June for my Nephew's grad, and it was closed for repairs.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congratulations to all our new Marines
    Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Quote Originally Posted by MattNC View Post
    Congratulations Marines!!! Have fun with your family and friends while your on leave!

I'm slated to be in 3rd Bn, Lima Co when I leave in September. What were your favorite and least favorite parts about Parris Island?

I've heard from some that their are differences in each Bn, and others that its all the same, but different battalions put emphasis on different parts(such as drilling, or running). My question is, was their any main focus in third Bn Lima Co?

Thanks,

Matt.
    The main focus of 3rd Bn is discipline and smokin body's. Thats what one of my DI's would say.

Yea 3rd Bn was hard. Every now and again you would talk to people in other Bn's and they would tell you that their training was easier than ours. Our SDI said that 3rd Bn was harder than anything on the west coast and the hardest on the island. Now I am not sure if thats all true but it's good to know that we got some good training.

Quote Originally Posted by alauver View Post
    Yea 3rd Bn was hard. Every now and again you would talk to people in other Bn's and they would tell you that their training was easier than ours. Our SDI said that 3rd Bn was harder than anything on the west coast and the hardest on the island. Now I am not sure if thats all true but it's good to know that we got some good training.
    You can't say one is harder than the other, you would have to go through everyone including all the DI's.

Very true Sgt. Good way to put it.

Thread Information